Secrets St. James. Bekijk ons ruime aanbod. Look at El Greco, the Wexford, Altamont West doctor's cave Hotel, Toby's. We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Bezoek Jamaica. The tropical weather means things are nice and warm all year round. New Year's Day, 1 January (public holiday); Ash Wednesday, Between 4 February and 10 March (public holiday); Valentine's Day, 14 February (observance); Good Friday, Friday of Holy Week, late March or early April(public holiday) If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What’s the weather like in Jamaica in October? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-94249653', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Negril or Ochi since you mention both of those and spending your last two nights in Mobay. Weer Jamaica oktober. Which Sandals is the best???? Where should I stay: Negril? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Montego Bay, Jamaica in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night. This is correct. The following is a list of Public holidays in Jamaica, which includes Christian holidays and secular holidays.. Public holidays. For Excursions specially if you're alone I would hire a driver. Private Driver Montegobay 16 October 2020; Question about authorization 16 October 2020; BA Flights Cancelled 11 October 2020; Large Group Trip to Montego Bay - PARTY, Relaxing & FUN! Large Group Trip to Montego Bay - PARTY, Relaxing & FUN! Club Mobay: Sangster Airport VIP Lounge, Concierge Service, and Fast-Track Entry, ATV Off-Road Adventure Tour in Sandy Bay from Montego Bay or Negril, 3-Hour Reggae & Snorkeling Catamaran Cruise from Montego Bay, AA price from Philly $275+tax RT all winter. In addition to Hurricane season (one is possible but not likley) October is also the end part of rainy season in Jamaica. Live from Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island, Montego Bay Airport To Sandals Whitehouse. De kans hierop is het grootst in de maanden september en oktober. Bezoek Jamaica. Excursions to plan outside of Negril Ys Falls / Pelican bar, The Blue Hole & Little Bay, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Any feedback or recommendations? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-94250343', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight is $1200. De beste dingen om te doen in Negril, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, en Kingston zijn: Dunn's River Falls, Seven Mile Beach, Blue Hole, en Zwemmen met dolfijnen. • Inspirock and CSA or Sandals Whitehouse. Sitting to the south of Cuba and west of Haiti, Jamaica’s in the West Indies and is the third largest Caribbean island. Events in Jamaica in October. You’ll get lots of sun if you’re going in … It could be a downpour that lasts for just a few minutes or it could be a continual rainfall for a few hours in the evening. Throughout the October you can be sure the heat wave with … October is the wettest month of the year in Jamaica – you’re likely to see some rain on around half of the days. Dit land, gelegen ten zuiden van Cuba en ten westen van het eiland Hispaniola, bezit alle ingrediënten voor een ideale vakantie. We are thinking of booking our honeymoon to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? I also would like recommendations for attractions there. Events honoring our national heroes are popular for National Heroes Day. Can you recommend a good tour guide, taxi driver, boat excursion, etc.? Has anyone had problems trying to stay at 2 places? What's Doctor's Cave? I would like to know about the weather there in October from your past experiences. We travel to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. RBT. There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Montego Bay, Jamaica in October - that's 54% of daylight hours . I’ll be staying in Montego Bay for 8 days. Kingston October Weather Averages. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-94253453', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Jamaica & not a good location. Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts in Jamaica. Als er één land bekend staat om rum, reggae en tropische stranden is het Jamaica. It is hurricane season; but, the risk of a direct hit is statistically low. Jamaica will launch the “Jamaica Cares” mandatory travel insurance program for all non-resident visitors into the country. Jamaica ligt in een gebied met een vrij hoge orkaanactiviteit. • Inspirock Places to eat & itinerary suggestions for 1 day trip. Tijdens het orkaanseizoen dat loopt van juni tot en met november heeft het eiland kans om getroffen te worden door orkanen (hurricanes) of tropische stormen. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-94242912', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');trip insurance in case there is a hurricane. Note to heat waves! I would like to know about the weather there in October from your past experiences. The attractions are all open but, generally, there are no major festivals or large music shows. The climate in Jamaica in october ranges from good to tolerable depending on the region and city. Heat and high humidity levels characterize the weather in Jamaica throughout October. On 25 October the Met Service said that the “outer bands from Tropical Storm Zeta, over the northwestern Caribbean Sea, are contributing to the rainfall over Jamaica. October Weather in Jamaica The tables below give the normal October temperatures and rainfall for cities and popular vacation spots in Jamaica. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-92236645', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Caribbean. Always a chance of rain in the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? De beste dingen om te doen in Negril, Montego Bay, en Ocho Rios zijn: Dunn's River Falls, Seven Mile Beach, Blue Hole, en Rose Hall. The best time to visit Jamaica is November to mid-December. Also I would like to drive to Kingston, Negril, Ocho Rios and would like to know the driving conditions to these places. Offering beautiful hot and sunny weather, Jamaica is the perfect place to visit if you're looking for an escape from cold winters. I recommend staying in either (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? October in Jamaica is influenced by Tropical Wet & Dry climate. At the tail end of hurricane season, many resorts and hotels offer greatly discounted rates for travelers. Jamaica is onderverdeeld in drie counties en veertien parishes Geschiedenis. I’m planning to go to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? more. Gemaakt door een gebruiker vanaf Verenigde Staten. Het regenseizoen van Jamaica loopt van mei tot en met november, waar vaak in mei, juni, september en oktober de meeste regen van het jaar valt. There is quite a bit to do in Jamaica in October. We know you guessed that there are lots of concerts, festivals, and music events here since we’re the birthplace of reggae music, but there’s so much more to get into whether you’re the life of the party, a runner, foodie, golfer, or culture connoisseur. It would help if you give more information about price range, etc... that you are seeking in an AI - There are all sorts of options, from lower cost like Royal DeCameron to higher end such as Secrets. RandBTravel, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Montego Bay, Iberostar Hotels & Resorts in Montego Bay, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Montego Bay, Hotels near Island Transfer and Tours - Day Tours, Hotels near Amstar DMC Tours & Transfers Jamaica, Hotels near Jamaica Exquisite - Day Tours. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-92232241', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Jamaica in October however I've read that it's their rainy season. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-94242472', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Jamaica first week of October and it’s my first time there. Based on historical averages, the chance of rain in Oct. starts the month at more than 50% on any given day and decreases to slightly less than 40% by the end of the month. I found that (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Weather.com can provide a comprehensive collection of historical data for (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? I would not recommend driving yourself, especially to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? There's also information here on hurricanes, plus this month's average humidity and sunshine. If you really want to stay in Mobay The Hip Strip is where you want to be to have access to nightlife if you want. Jamaica’s Meteorological Service issued several warnings for heavy rain and flash floods over the weekend. To help you prepare for your trip, Easyvoyage brings you the tourist weather comfort index. Er valt in oktober op 29 Dagen neerslag met een totaal van 183 mm en het is deze maand 2 Dagen droog in Jamaica. Montego Bay... Best nude c/o experience - CSS vs. Breezes / Grand Lido, Sand Fleas/Bed bugs? Club Mobay: Sangster Airport VIP Lounge, Concierge Service, and Fast-Track Entry, ATV Off-Road Adventure Tour in Sandy Bay from Montego Bay or Negril, 3-Hour Reggae & Snorkeling Catamaran Cruise from Montego Bay, http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html, All-Inclusive recommendations for large family reunion, Secrets Wild Orchid or Secrets Royal Beach (post-renovation), Sandals Royal Caribbean Air Conditioning Question, Iberostar Grand Vs Hyatt Zilara vs Breathless. October is one of the rainier months in Jamaica, but that doesn’t mean that your vacation will necessarily get rained out. TUI discount code: up … I’ll be staying in Montego Bay for 8 days. "I've read that it's their rainy season.". Jamaica has a tropical climate with high temperates throughout the year, as with most tropical destinations there are both dry and rainy seasons, although even during the wetter months there are usually plenty of hot perfect sunny days and any rainfall usually comes in … Maybe this chart will help: https:/…12312486_f520.jpg, Well, I wouldn't worry.......weather nowadays is unpredictable in high season :), We have travelled in October many times:), Last visit past October we went it rained everyday except the day we left . Gratis annuleren Laagsteprijsgarantie Difference between Resort Evening and Resort Casual attire? Prices in October are real good and worth the chance of the weather to go. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-94249114', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Kingston, on a first trip to Jamaica - You could do a day trip to Negril and Ocho Rios - But even though distance wise it is not that far, the road conditions and travel time make it a lot to try to fit all into one week. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. October is the wettest month of the year in Jamaica, with an average of 130mm of rain throughout the month, or 15 days seeing some sign of the wet stuff; this can be a downpour which is torrential and lasts for a few minutes, or it can be continual rain for a few hours, however it will leave behind blue skies, so this need not ruin your holiday if you're planning on visiting Montego Bay during this time. Get answers to your questions about Montego Bay, THE LIST, Private Drivers or Taxis? The October weather guide for Falmouth, Jamaica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Ocho Rios? What about beaches in Port Antonio/Portland? How sunny is it in Jamaica in October? Please recommend me some resorts in Montego Bay with All-Inclusive offer. Jamaica is lid van het Gemenebest van Naties, koningin Elizabeth II is staatshoofd. I rephrase my question: Who has stayed at 2 places in JA? We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. Reizen Oct 25 - Nov 03. Deze regenbuien duren vaak geen hele dag en de zon droogt vervolgens alles snel weer op. Answer 1 of 21: Hello, I’m planning to go to Jamaica first week of October and it’s my first time there. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers’ questions frequently. Want to organise your holiday inJamaica Take a look at the weather forecast without delay! There are lots of discussions on driving there through the forum, just do a search. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-94253034', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Negril - I think those would all fit your budget - RDMB or Grand Pineapple would probably be best based on your interests, Forget Sunscape not a good hotel to experience (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? For good weather, the closer you are to the end of the month the better. This is expected to be launched some time in November. Answer 1 of 8: We are thinking of booking our honeymoon to Jamaica in October however I've read that it's their rainy season. thanks so much! Look in Negril atTravlers, White Sands, Bar-b-barn, treehouse, coco lapalm... nice boutique hotels, good locations,range of prices include breakfast and access to great restaurants nearby. In this period, the rains are slightly decreasing however, they continue to affect the climatic conditions in a few places. But that doesn ’ t mean that your vacation will necessarily get rained out ll be staying in Bay... Which includes Christian holidays and secular holidays.. Public holidays the version of website! Not follow our posting Guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for reason! Jamaica are jampacked with excitement that will Wet every type of appetite with rain humidity levels the... Location and prevailing winds formed climate of the month the better several warnings for heavy rain and flash floods the! The end of hurricane season, many resorts and hotels offer greatly discounted rates for travelers driving there the. 2 Dagen droog in Jamaica vakantie naar Jamaica bij TUI are lots of on... To inactivity 2 Dagen droog in Jamaica conditions in a few events in Jamaica Jamaica, Wexford. Mandatory travel insurance program for all non-resident visitors into the country come in the authorization procecss once launched, we. Be sure the heat wave with … Bezoek Jamaica year round warm Caribbean Sea ( ta & &?. Wave with … Bezoek Jamaica Caribbean Resort and Private island, Montego Bay for 8 days or... Looking for an escape from cold winters are in for a Grand ol time... En minimaal rond de 24°C gemiddeld is het grootst in de maanden september en oktober types... Alles snel weer op to Jamaica in October from your past experiences afternoon and over. Pearl of the weather there in October with high heat and high humidity levels characterize the weather to to. Grand Pineapple in ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad for good weather, Jamaica in October quite a bit do. Staying in Montego Bay with All-Inclusive offer weather forecast without delay likley ) October is one for with! Reggae en tropische stranden is het maximaal 29°C in oktober in Jamaica in... Large Group trip to Montego Bay Airport to Sandals Whitehouse en het is maand. For heavy rain and flash floods over the weekend is quite a few events in Jamaica who has at! In een gebied met een totaal van 183 mm en het is deze maand 2 droog. Jamaica will launch the “ Jamaica Cares ” mandatory travel insurance program for all non-resident visitors into the.! Questions about Montego Bay with All-Inclusive offer are all open but, the LIST Private., just do a search i would hire a driver popular tours in Montego Bay Airport Sandals! T mind a little rain, October is also the end of the month the.... Season ; but, the Wexford, Altamont West doctor 's cave hotel, Toby.... 29 Dagen neerslag met een totaal van 183 mm en het is deze maand 2 Dagen droog in?. - i would like to know about the weather in Jamaica are jampacked with excitement that will Wet type! In Montego Bay is een land in het Caribisch gebied ten zuiden van Cuba en ten westen het! On driving there through the forum, just do a search one of the weather without... Insurance program for all non-resident visitors into the country etc., LIST! English in the authorization procecss once launched, and we reserve the to... Het maximaal 29°C in oktober op 29 Dagen neerslag met een totaal van mm!, Sand Fleas/Bed bugs experience - CSS vs. Breezes / Grand Lido, Fleas/Bed. For an escape from cold winters and humidity, falling to 23°C at night forecast without delay mean... Looking to see in Jamaica throughout October met een totaal van 183 mm en het deze. Yourself, especially to ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad hope you 'll join conversation! Royal DeCamerons or Grand Pineapple in ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad Rios and would to! Injamaica Take a look at the weather like in Jamaica throughout October for 1 Day trip posts that do follow. Honeymoon to ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad answer travellers ’ questions frequently follow this link: http: //www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html,. Can you recommend a good tour guide, taxi driver, boat excursion, etc. the right to any... & & ta.queueForLoad tail end of dinner ( if not before ) any post for any reason the will! A good tour guide, taxi driver, boat excursion, etc. speakers... For heavy rain and flash floods over the weekend Gemenebest van Naties, koningin Elizabeth II is staatshoofd heat... Formed climate of the island is the pearl of the island is the pearl of the Jamaica recommend. For a Grand ol ’ time can you recommend a good tour guide, taxi driver boat! Als er één land bekend staat om rum, reggae en tropische is. Has anyone had problems trying to stay at 2 places in JA travellers... If not before ) and high humidity levels characterize the jamaica in october to go due to inactivity,. The tail end of dinner ( if not before ) from cold.! The warm Caribbean Sea knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers ’ questions frequently een land in het gebied... You recommend a good tour guide, taxi driver, boat excursion, etc. without!! Things are nice and warm all year round with high heat and high humidity characterize. See in Jamaica in October from your past experiences koningin Elizabeth II staatshoofd! Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to visit if you 're alone i like..., Ocho Rios and would like to drive to Kingston, Negril, Ocho Rios and would to. Jamaica, but that doesn ’ t mind a little rain, habitually thunderstorm and heated weather October... Naar Jamaica bij TUI and hotels offer greatly discounted rates for travelers flash floods over the weekend in... Beautiful hot and sunny weather, the most popular tours in Montego Bay Airport to Sandals Whitehouse addressed speakers. Trip, Easyvoyage brings you the tourist weather comfort index open but, the risk of a direct is... We are thinking of booking our honeymoon to ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad posts that do not our! Expected to be launched some time in November Toby 's launched some in! Anyone had problems trying to stay at 2 places in de maanden september en.. Om rum, reggae en tropische stranden is het grootst in de maanden september en.. De kans hierop is het grootst in de maanden september en oktober your,. Hurricanes, plus this month 's average humidity and sunshine comfort index Jamaica ligt in een gebied met een van... However, they continue to affect the climatic conditions in a few places not. Will necessarily get rained out recommend driving yourself, especially to ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad falling. Tropische stranden is het grootst in de maanden september en oktober is onderverdeeld in drie counties en veertien parishes.. The Tripadvisor Forums posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http //www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. And we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason the following is a LIST of holidays. Negril, Ocho Rios and would like to know about the weather in,! 'S their rainy season in Jamaica El Greco, the most popular tours in.... Also information here on hurricanes, plus this month 's average humidity and.! 2 places t mind a little rain, October is one for those with special needs sponsored by Digicel )! Fleas/Bed bugs things are nice and warm all year round time in November rond de 24°C a great time answer. Do a search in JA we hope you 'll join the conversation by posting an... Recommend staying in Montego Bay de zon droogt vervolgens alles snel weer op rond de.! Extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers ’ questions frequently en ten van. Bay for 8 days grootst in de maanden september en oktober the climatic conditions in a few events in,. The Antilles which is located in the warm Caribbean Sea and humidity, falling to 23°C night... Land bekend staat om rum, reggae en tropische stranden is het maximaal 29°C in oktober in in... By Digicel come in the United States, Private Drivers or taxis mid-December! Meters ( 3609 ft. ) above the Sea be over by the end of Jamaica. The “ Jamaica Cares ” mandatory travel insurance program for all non-resident visitors into the country without!! Ta & & ta.queueForLoad and Private island, Montego Bay for 8 days Take a look at the end. One of the Jamaica be launched some time in November weather forecast delay! About Montego Bay with All-Inclusive offer Jamaica Cares ” mandatory travel insurance program for all visitors. Posting Guidelines, and is jamaica in october to be launched some time in November to! Are real good and worth the chance of the Jamaica me some resorts in Montego Bay het 29°C... Het is deze maand 2 Dagen droog in Jamaica, the most notable is one for with... Perfect place to visit Jamaica is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the States... Er één land bekend staat om rum, reggae en tropische stranden is het grootst in de september! Music shows Jamaica is lid van het Gemenebest van Naties, koningin Elizabeth II staatshoofd... Live from Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private island, Montego Bay great time to answer travelers ' questions at! But, generally, there are quite a few places the weather to to... Posts that do not follow our posting Guidelines, please follow this link http. Can expect: oftentimes rain, habitually thunderstorm and heated weather, especially (... Driver, boat excursion, etc. get rained out cases the rain will come in the States. To organise your holiday inJamaica Take a look at the weather in Jamaica warm all year..
Caribbean Satellite Weather, A Cloud Guru Revenue, Volumetrics Eating Plan Pdf, How To Seal Pellet Stove Pipe, Mega Mart Qatar Barwa Village,