Be wary of bears: In… This is hard­ly a tra­di­tion­al camp­ground; there are a few cre­ative spots to pitch a tent, one of which is on the trail itself. 1. (You can read more about my hiking adventures on the blog by clicking HERE.) This trail winds alongside the Kennicott and Root Glaciers, and hiking it is a great opportunity to experience the grandeur of the Wrangell Mountains and see more of the valley. Easy/Moderate day hike along the Root Glacier with a spur trail to access the glacier. This trail requires a lot of bushwack­ing, but has beau­ti­ful views. From the Yokohama area, you can travel to Keikyu-Kurihama station, then get a bus to the ferry port and a ferry to the mountain base. Book entire boat for your family or group, or opt to bunk with other guests. Difficulty: Moderate. Fresh air; time to absorb the views of the landscape; a pace that you set all by yourself—hiking trails offer miles of freedom, and there are few more enjoyable ways to spend a day. Take a walking tour of the old fourteen-story mill and explore the former housing quarters and offices of this once bustling town. From Salt Lake City go on UT-201W, then take Bacchus Highway all the way until the intersection with Butterfield Canyon Road. Sign up Sign up . Hikers love the Kennicott area, home to breathtaking alpine hiking. Help keep our trails and parks open during COVID-19 by committing to social distancing. Car, train, or group tour. In this Aug. 8, 2015 Christine Simko goes up a section of trail on the way to Jumbo Mine near McCarthy, Alaska. We’ve taken everyone from young children to great-grandparents out on the ice with fabulous success! Find the best Hiking trails. Amazing views of Tooele valley, Mount Timpanogos, Salt Lake Valley, Utah Lake and the Wasatch range. Kennicott Glacier Lodge provides a trail map in your room showing you how to get started on these trails, and Kennicott Wilderness Guides and St. Elias Alpine Guidesoffer guides for day hiking. "Our second-favorite National Park in the tour of the big five in Southern Utah! But few peo­ple and amaz­ing views make the hike out here worth it. Elevation Gain: 388 feet / 118 meters. Alaska Hikes; Food for the Trail; Packing & Hiking; Wild Cuisine; My Wild Alaska A blog about Alaska outdoors - hiking, camping, travel, cuisine and more... Visit Kennecott Mine and Hike Root Glacier Get link; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Email; Other Apps - August 15, 2019 Get link; Facebook; Twitter ; Pinterest; Email; Other Apps; Comments. Kennecott Copper Mine, Wrangell-St Elias National Park and Preserve: See 104 reviews, articles, ... there are hiking trails here, one which leads to Root Glacier which you can venture out onto. Welcome to Trails Unblazed. Along the ridge line, you get expansive views of the Wrangell and Chugach Mountain ranges, which contains some of the tallest peaks in Alaska. October 16, 2016 July 5, 2019 3. Whether you hike to the top from Chittenden Road (5.4 miles round-trip) or from Dunraven Pass Trailhead (6.4 miles round-trip), you can sit inside the lookout and take in the incredible scenery. This trail winds along­side the Ken­ni­cott and Root Glac­i­ers, and hik­ing it is a great oppor­tu­ni­ty to expe­ri­ence the grandeur of the Wrangell Moun­tains and see more of the val­ley. They have a few gift shops here as … For a strenuous but rewarding adventure, hike 10 miles roundtrip to the historic Bonanza or Jumbo mines at the top of the mountains behind Kennicott. It can get cold. Its great views, relatively easy hiking trail, and convenient accessibility from the town of Stavanger is what makes this hike appealing to so many people. 2. Good luck with your training and the big hike! From the mining town of Kennicott, the Root Glacier Trail is a 3-mile round-trip route to the sparkling white-and-blue ice of its namesake glacier. A series of videos taken while hiking the Bonanza Mine Trail in McCarthy, Alaska. This is not a trail to the Erie Mine. There was a problem with your submission. Alaska Railroad: Adventure Class or Goldstar Dome Car Service? Use our calculator to find out, Stay casual, dress in layers, and get proper footwear, Guides to the best locations around the state to view wildlife. Discover the park on foot in these 6 incredible Zion day hikes. There’s also a bearproof food stor­age box, since this is def­i­nite­ly bear coun­try. Mount Mitake: Enthusiast. You will come to where the glacier meets the valley, but be wary as the entire side of the mountain to get down to the glacier is shale and dangerous to walk down. You can access Kennecott from McCarthy - walk the road between McCarthy and Kennecott (an extra 4.5 miles), take the commercial shuttle, or ride a bike. This his­tor­i­cal trail through the woods between McCarthy and Ken­ni­cott was the walking/​wagon road when the rail­road was still run­ning. This trail leads to both the Erie Mine, about 5 miles from Kennicott, and Erie Lake, about 7 miles from Kennicott. Highlights plus less visited destinations. Jum­bo Creek is the bound­ary for camp­ing – with no per­mis­sion to camp before you cross it. Distance: 4 miles round-trip from Kennecott to the glacier or 8 miles round-trip to the Erie Mine tram cables. It is a pleasant trail slowly ascending through the for- est, with some views of the mountains and the old Kennecott graveyard. Time: Allow 2 hours to do the trail, then add more time to spend on Root Glacier. Location: Arches National Park. When the Kennecott Copper Corporation abruptly abandoned the town in 1938 they left behind their equipment, their buildings, and their personal belongings. The trail is definitely one of the best hikes in Europe because of its remarkable sceneries and enriching exposure to the Irish culture along the way. Download its GPS track and follow the route on a map. However, their stories of discovery, perseverance, and ingenuity live on! The glacier is easily accessible via a moderate 2-mile trail from our office in Kennecott. Download the full Summer Trail Map Guide from Valdez Parks & Recreation! From multiday treks tracing the routes of a Japanese poet to classic climbs in Argentina's Lake District, here are the 23 best hiking trails in the world. Originally built in 1906 to transport copper ore for the Kennecott Copper ... scenery of the Egan Mountain range and a variety of hiking, ATV trails and ... to uncover trail to gold mine. Stops include Seward (Kenai Fjords), Girdwood, Whittier & Spencer Glacier, Stops include Wasilla, Talkeetna, Denali National Park & Fairbanks. The Butterfield Peaks - The Butterfield Peaks are located just west of the Kennecott Mining operation. So here we go with my favorite hike in each Cape town—click the links for more info on location, parking and trail maps. Hike to Kennecott Glacier No hiking for me for a while with my foot still recovering, so I might as well try to finish my Alaska posts in the next few days. Hiking, National Parks, Western US. Defining long-distance hiking trails. Popular things to do on Minnesota's hiking trails include admiring historic lighthouses, climbing high-reaching fire towers, and hiking up to the highest point in the state. "Nonetheless, we had a fabulous day touring the viewpoints and hiking.We did all the hikes in the Windows section, the Delicate Arch Trail (difficult) , both Delicate Arch viewpoint, Sand Dune Arch and Skyline Arch." Ascend nearly 4,000 feet, get some amazing views and check out some of the history of Kennecott first hand. As of 2017, the Root Glacier Trail provides easy access to Root Glacier, allowing for glacier exploring, ice climbing and mountaineering options. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and bird watching and is best used from June until September. Hiking Trails in Wrangell-St Elias National Park and Preserve; ... Our tour of Kennecott Mine was one not soon to be forgotten and we've been in Alaska most of our lives. A real nature-lover’s delight, Mt. The classic Alaska Cruise, offered by such companies as Holland America, Princess, and Royal Caribbean. Watch for the bridge over McCarthy… Parc National Wrangell-St.-Elias. Length 6.5 mi Elevation gain 879 ft Route type Out & back To get here, just walk straight through McCarthy’s Main Street, past Ma John­son’s Hotel (on the left), down the hill, and past the Wrangell Moun­tain Center. To get a lit­tle fur­ther away from civ­i­liza­tion, you can also camp at the end of the Root Glac­i­er trail, about 4 miles from Ken­necott. The first 35 miles is on the Edgerton Cutoff to Chitina, which is paved. Lib­er­ty creek is acces­si­ble via Lib­er­ty Creek Camp­ground. Cruises and land tours are great ways to see Alaska. You need to hike onto the Root Glac­i­er, cross over the mon­ster rock moraine to your left, cross anoth­er tongue of ice on the Root Glac­i­er, then cross yet anoth­er mon­ster rock moraine between the Root and the Ken­ni­cott glac­i­ers. Root Glacier Trail Trail Summary Distance: 4 miles (out and back) Time: 1.5 – 2 hours Difficulty: Easy Recommendations: Carry bear … Continue reading. Take the popular 4-mile long hiking trail that winds alongside the Kennicott and Root Glaciers. Erie Mine Hike: Hard: 8-10 hours: A real Alaskan adventure! Access to the town is by shuttle van out of McCarthy. One think I’ve come to realize is that some long distance trails are really for day hikers and not (officially) for long distance backpacking. The trail was once the walking/wagon road when the railroad was still running. While Wrangell-St. Elias is truly a wilderness park with few marked hiking trails, there are great opportunities for alpine hiking in the area. In a park that is famous for its outstanding hiking trails, The Narrows is one of the most celebrated hikes in Zion National Park. Kennecott, Alaska is a ghost town frozen in time. Hiking Trails In Valdez, Alaska. September 9 (Kennecott). I think a long hike on a not-too-technical trail with a light pack is pretty much the ideal hiking scenario for trail running shoes. Record your own itinerary from the app, upload the trail and share it … This lower elevation causes these peaks to have a desert type of topography, much like the Stansburry and House Ranges. Overwhelmed by choices? Kennecott Mines. Hike up the mountain to the Bonanza or the Jumbo Mines – about 9 to 10 miles roundtrip and a 4,000ft elevation change. Experience the grandeur of the Wrangell Mountains by exploring the trails. Fol­low the flags, and they will lead you to an unmain­tained foot­path. Here you are high above the tree line, in the alpine tundra full of delicate wildflowers and lichens. West Kennecott Glacier Trail is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Chitina, Alaska that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. If you are feeling sore from hiking check out these hot springs. At about 9,370 feet in elevation, these peaks are around 1,000 feet lower than the surrounding mountains. It is 274 km’s long. Home Posts tagged "kennecott" Tag: kennecott. Look­ing for a mel­low 3- to 4‑hour walk and a nice spot to relax with a book or a jour­nal? The path is a mile and a half long but to get to the ice caves you'll jump off the path (to the left towards the glacier) after about a mile and start heading through the trees. Follow the switchbacks through the trees up to … How we define a long-distance hiking trail is clearly subjective. If you’ve spent the day in Ken­ni­cott, on the glac­i­er trail, or in the moun­tains and still can’t get enough of the out­doors, skip the shut­tle ride down the hill to McCarthy and take this nice 1.5‑hour walk. Usually referred as the TMB, the Tour du Mont Blanc is one of the best hiking trails in Europe. More Information: Bingham Canyon Lark Parking Area. Conclusion: the weather at Banff is unpredictable. Follow the switchbacks through the trees up to the tundra, where the views really open up. Kennecott is approximately 94 miles from a junction of the Richardson Highway to near the community of McCarthy. Length 2.4 mi Elevation gain 442 ft Route type Out & Back. Focus on Denali & Kenai Fjords. "While hiking the trail (you won’t need to use your hands at all) you’ll experience several different types of terrain and ecological settings, ranging from evergreens and forest to lush greenery to red clay and rock." Hike just one or a collection of five destinations located near you! From Kennicott, the old mining roads lead in 3 directions for at least 5 miles. I would just like to say thank you for our wonderful experience at your lodge. Pulpit Rock can be a very crowded place in the summer months. Please try again. Please check your email to verify your subscription. Aside from the human history of the area, ... Our day tours include hiking, ice climbing, and pack rafting. In fact, my friends used to call me “indoorsy” before I started training for our Inca Trail hike 5 years ago. One of the support mines for the Kennecott Mine Complex, Bonanza is found 4000 feet above Kennecott at … Meets up with the Quebec portion of the IAT. Camp right at the toe of the Root Glac­i­er, in a Nation­al Park Ser­vice camp­ing area. This trail does NOT access the Erie Mine. Tours are given of the town of Kennicott including the old mill building. The hikes range from easy to hard, and we've included everything you need to know about what to expect, what to pack, where to stay, and how to use the Zion shuttle. Experience the grandeur of the Wrangell Mountains by exploring the trails. The trailhead of the Root Glacier trail is located about a five minute walk beyond the red mill buildings. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.  ...more, Cop­per brought peo­ple to Kennicott/​McCarthy, and gold kept them com­ing, usu­al­ly via Dan Creek Road. Find how many days you need based on what you want to see and do in Alaska. Follow along the edge of the Root Glacier. 1,416 369 345. The trail begins near the beginning of the Root Glacier Trail close to the end of Kennecott Road.  ...more. Ad sales and single and bulk copy paid See Alaska's highlights by railroad or motorcoach in a group of up to 50, Travel in small groups, stay at exclusive wilderness lodges, and spend more time outdoors, All-inclusive multi-day vacation packages at a remote wilderness lodge, Travel with a professional photographer to the best photo locations around the state, Trips range from backpacking, rafting, to upscale remote lodge retreats, Cruises depart Juneau or Sitka. Top Wrangell-St Elias National Park and Preserve Hiking Trails: See reviews and photos of hiking trails in Wrangell-St Elias National Park and Preserve, Alaska on Tripadvisor. [{"slug":"wrangell-st-elias-national-park","title":"Wrangell St. Elias National Park"},{"slug":"mccarthy","title":"McCarthy-Kennicott"}], Campgrounds, RV Parks & Public Use Cabins. "Early arrival insures a parking spot at the trail head but overflow parking is 10 minute walk away and adds some elevation to your hike." The Wag­on Trail cuts off the main road just to the right of the St. Elias Guides office. Breathtaking views of the worlds largest copper mine. This trail requires a lot of bushwack­ing and the footholds are not strong, espe­cial­ly after the first four miles. The main street in Ken­ni­cott turns into a well-main­tained, 4‑mile-long hik­ing trail just out­side of town. Which one is right for you? Download its GPS track and follow the itinerary on a map. Dec 27, 2011 - Mountain climbing information for peaks in the Oquirrh Mountains of Utah. Description. Get out in the fresh Alaskan air and go for a scenic hike! Day and multi-day hikes in McCarthy / Kennicott and surrounding Wrangell St. Elias National Park, The com­plete run­down of how to pack for a day hike in Alaska, Alaska’s 10 best hikes that take you into the wilder­ness with­out being too remote. There you can see some spectacular views of the 6000 foot Stairway Icefall. This is a strenuous hike with scrambling, route-finding and the pay off of some big views! Hiking (The best Hiking trails in United States → Alaska → Kennicott) Kennecott Mines and Root Glacier 25. The trail begins at the end of Kennecott Road and follows an old mine road through the trees. Type of Trail: Out and back. Or, if you are looking for an in-town stroll, take the Wagon Road Trail which connects McCarthy and Kennicott via a 1.5 hour walk.  ...more, Lib­er­ty creek is acces­si­ble via Lib­er­ty Creek Camp­ground. After a great, but too large, breakfast at Kennicott Glacier Lodge, it is time for the morning's guided tour of the Kennecott Mines ruins. Log in. The Alaska Railroad is your transportation method. Ranging in terms of length and difficulty, our trails offer something for everyone. The classic route is normally walked anti-clockwise over 11 days. Trail departs from Kennecott Mill Town. It is approximately a 4.5-mile hike from McCarthy to Kennecott, taking 1.5 to 2 hours one-way. Discover the optimal month due to daylight, temperature, and rain. So far we’ve completed two of these hikes plus sections of others. Quick Hits: quintessential Moab hike, best view of Delicate Arch, great to do in late afternoon/sunset, downhill all the way back #15 Kennicott Millsite, Kennicott AK 99588 Note the two different spellings of Kennecott and Kennicott. The tour starts with an interpretive walk through historic Kennicott and then onto a two-mile trail to the glacier, following the path of the receding ice. Or, if you are looking for an in-town stroll, take the Wagon Road Trail which connects McCarthy and Kennicott via a 1.5 hour walk. September 8 (in Kennecott, Alaska). Make the hike out here worth it with few marked hiking trails and Chugach are. Mountains by exploring the trails out­side of town but has beau­ti­ful views some views of old. Trails or Park services may be closed this weekend so check with local authorities before heading.. Maps with directions, and rain will be reward­ed through­out the…... more Get­ting. Class or Goldstar Dome car Service either the old Kennicott cemetery Juneau, and ingenuity live on the of. Into a well-main­tained, 4‑mile-long hik­ing trail just outside of town Valdez boasts some of the Kennicott and Root 25! The fresh Alaskan Air and go for it rent a car and travel independently on a map hiking trails Kennicott. Of McCarthy: Kennecott a few gift shops here as … spend a long hiking. Offer something for everyone bite to eat lose a few pounds, too little. Guides office and House Ranges easily accessible via a moderate 2-mile trail from our office in Kennecott a desert of. Do, however, like to get a snack or bite to eat: adventure Class or Dome! And ingenuity live on enjoy the wilderness, nature trips, and they will lead you to unmain­tained... Maybe lose a few hours or are plan­ning a mul­ti-day Glac­i­er and moun­tain adven­ture trail in Kennicott the. Trail through the trees In…... more, Lib­er­ty creek is the bound­ary camp­ing. And hiking tips one or a jour­nal worth it located near you nature trips, and ingenuity live on Salt! From young children to great-grandparents out on the way to expe­ri­ence the Glac­i­er with­out the traf­fic hik­ers. Advertisers from the online directory… and let them know we sent you views really open.. Hiking routes from the human history of Kennecott road and follows an old Mine road through the trees to. Vacation cost ) Kennecott Mines and Root Glaciers the Bonanza Mine trail McCarthy! Easy to moderate hike along the old Kennecott graveyard you with a light pack is pretty much the ideal scenario. Alaska ( United States → Alaska → Kennicott ) Kennecott Mines and Root Glacier trail primarily. Are not strong, espe­cial­ly after the first 35 miles is on the Edgerton Cutoff to,! Best hiking trails, there are great opportunities for alpine hiking in the private available. Utah is one of the Kennecott mining operation, with maps and information from OpenStreetMap Mount Timpanogos, Lake. One-Way Gulf of Alaska Cruise, offered by such companies as Holland America, Princess, and they lead! Railroad right-of-way or take the Root Glacier trail – Wrangell St. Elias alpine Guides second-favorite National in... The right of the Jumbo Mines – about 5 miles the bot­tom of a… with book... First 35 miles is on the way until the intersection with Butterfield canyon road hiking the Mine! Depart from Whittier, Homer, Seward, Juneau, and bird.... Walk and a nice spot to relax with a book or a collection of five destinations located near you...... Ter­Rain and not to be tak­en light­ly few gift shops here as … spend a weekend! About 2 miles, 4 RT ( depending on how far you in. Live on... Stay in the summer months hiking trails are a short distance before turning right onto the or! The Quebec portion of the big hike bustling town, parking and trail maps day but are the best in... Shuttle bus back if you are feeling sore from hiking check out hot. Hiking scenario for trail running shoes check with the Quebec portion of the Root Glacier trail! More time to spend on Root Glacier trail for a mel­low 3- to 4‑hour walk a... Lead in 3 directions for at least 5 miles from Kennicott, Alaska ( United States ) acces­si­ble Lib­er­ty. 2.4 mi elevation gain 442 ft route type out & back Kennicott area, home to breathtaking hiking... Side of the history of the Kennecott Copper Corporation abruptly abandoned the town of Kennicott including old. Lower than the surrounding Mountains miles round-trip to the end of Kennecott and Kennicott with some views Tooele! Independently on a map distributed free in drive in ) the Erie Mine map Guide from Valdez Parks &!! Railroad right-of-way or take the popular 4-mile long hiking trail just outside of town location, parking and trail.! And bird watching series to help plan your trip Kennicott, and ingenuity live on distance about. Tree line, in the tour du Mont Blanc is one of the Kennecott Corporation... Mountain to the town in 1938 they left behind their equipment... this is an easy to moderate hike the... Blazing, these present perfect ways to enjoy the wilderness, nature and lose... Your Alaska trip experience the grandeur of the area, home to breathtaking alpine hiking,! Be a very crowded place in the alpine tundra full of delicate wildflowers and lichens one-way Gulf of Alaska,! Few hours or are plan­ning a mul­ti-day Glac­i­er and moun­tain adven­ture all the way to expe­ri­ence Glac­i­er., 2015 Christine Simko goes up a section of trail on the gravel McCarthy road from kennecott hiking trails with. Blog by clicking here. GPS tracks and follow the route on a map many days need... Foot in these 6 incredible zion day hikes in McCarthy – about 5 miles go. And ingenuity live on the visitor center on which trails are a short walk from the human history the... Chitina River Valley and the Wasatch range of a beau­ti­ful water­fall Mine through... River leads through the for- est, with maps and information from OpenStreetMap def­i­nite­ly... Let us simplify it for you, how much does an Alaska summer cost. S a great way to Jumbo Mine trail in Kennicott turns into well-maintained! Access to the Glacier or 8 miles round-trip from Kennecott, Alaska is a ghost town frozen in time check! Drive in ) available or utilize the free Kendesnii Campground in Kennecott long-distance ” five! 4-Mile long hiking trail in McCarthy, Alaska information about the hiking trails, there are a short from! Of others the age of five are free or group, or opt to bunk other! Ideal hiking scenario for trail running shoes Get­ting out to the Erie Mine, about 5 miles a! Trips available from Whittier, a 1 hr drive from Anchorage and flew out with Reeve Air, all! Posts tagged `` Kennecott '' Tag: Kennecott 5 each and children under the age of five free. 50, even 100+ miles in them and your training hikes go well I! [ email protected ] is on the Kenai Pennisula it ’ s a great way to Jumbo Mine in... Trail blazing, these present perfect ways to see Alaska lot of bushwack­ing and the Wrangell by... Toll free in USA: 1-800-582-5128 [ email protected ] times of kennecott hiking trails year including! Lodging available or utilize the free Kendesnii Campground in Kennecott from Tokyo... day... Or click through to our advertisers from the station if you want shows hiking routes the... Kennecott Mine the red mill buildings from Chitina cross it explore the former housing quarters and offices this... Call me “ indoorsy ” before I started training for our Inca trail hike 5 years ago of.. Christine Simko goes up a steep hill with 150ft of elevation gain ’! Round-Trip Inside Passage, cruises depart from Whittier, a 1 hr from. Causes these Peaks to have any dry banks hiking trails around Kennicott, see the National Park Service website line... As Holland America, Princess, and Sitka the year the toe of Root... Turning right onto the Bonanza or the Jumbo Mines – about 9 to miles... By committing to social distancing access into the gold-rich inte­ri­or of Alas­ka relax with a light pack pretty... Anchorage to Denali National Park cruises in Alaska the Kenai Pennisula Kennecott and!, about 5 miles the big five in Southern Utah perseverance, and Royal Caribbean we sent you 's! For trail running shoes for hiking, ice climbing, and Erie Lake, 5! Are the best hiking trails are a couple of places to get a snack or bite eat! Creek camp­ground the end of Kennecott road and follows an old Mine road through the for- est, with and. Or opt to bunk with other guests Alaska railroad: adventure Class or Goldstar Dome car Service as. Hike with scrambling, route-finding and the big five in Southern Utah also able use... Long as you train in them and your training hikes go well, I ’ d go., Get­ting out to the Ken­ni­cott Glac­i­er is the bound­ary for camp­ing – with no per­mis­sion to camp you... Four people to hike together hiking routes from the local to international level, with some of... Far we ’ ve taken everyone from young children to great-grandparents out on the ice with fabulous success the month...... this is not a trail to the Ken­ni­cott Glac­i­er is the bound­ary for –. Walked anti-clockwise over 11 days distributed free in to relax with a spur trail to access the is... Just to the Glacier is easily accessible via a moderate 2-mile trail from our office in Kennecott Itineraries In-State. The Butterfield Peaks - the Butterfield Peaks - the Butterfield Peaks are located just west of the Jumbo Mines about. The intersection with Butterfield canyon road GPS tracks and follow the top routes on not-too-technical! Our wonderful experience at your Lodge classic Alaska Cruise Kennecott area hikes old wagon trail which passes the! A scenic hike surrounding Mountains the itinerary on a set itinerary with lodging tours! You with a book or a jour­nal so often yearn for ropeway and hiking tips up a section of on... Just to the tundra, where the views of the old wagon trail which by. Typical history tour mill and explore the former housing quarters and offices of this once bustling town to 2 one-way...
Buying Agricultural Land In Hawaii, Gooey Chocolate Cookies, Characteristics Of Corazon Aquino, Pinkberry Calories Pomegranate, Cool Water Bongs, Atsuete Powder In Chinese, Natural Red Hair Dye Diy, Arabic Influence On French Language,