I might even increase the chocolate content next time I make these to counteract some of that really rich coffee flavor. In small bowl, … Working one at a time, carefully transfer loaves to a cutting board. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. With a perfect blend of chocolate … Checking in for a quick one today and to share this amazing biscotti recipe! Knead bag until smooth. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. Chocolate and orange is a match made in heaven and they're fab dipped in hot cocoa 1 hr and 15 … Arrange biscotti cut side down on baking sheets and bake, rotating baking sheets top to bottom and front to back halfway through, until dry and crisp, 30–35 minutes. The classic almond biscotti is the traditional flavor, but it was only a matter of time before my not-so-secret love of chocolate … Biscotti are twice-baked Italian cookies and the perfect little sweet treat to dip into a cup of coffee, tea, or more traditionally, sweet Italian wine. Mocha Almond Cantucci, a fast, easy and tasty Italian Christmas or any Anytime Cookie, a delicious combination of coffee and chocolate. BH&G is part of the Meredith Home Group. Pour the wet into dry … Hi everyone – it’s … Using floured hands, on a lightly floured surface shape each portion of dough into an 8-inch log. Place chocolate in a small heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; microwave at high 1 minute or until the chocolate is soft. Separate yolk from 1 egg over a small bowl to catch egg white. Features 4 gourmet coffee and 4 handmade biscotti. I made an addicting hybrid of the Spicy Double Chocolate Chip Biscotti recipe found in my Vegetarian Heartland cookbook and the Cardamom Coffee … In a separate bowl, whisk the butter, egg and vanilla. Carefully cut into 5 … “When I was growing up, biscotti was a hard sell,” says Carla Lalli Music. Place racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 350°. See which names were most popular this year! These pair well with a medium roast coffee boasting of … Place yolk in another small bowl. Staying atop of your wellbeing is a must, especially during uncertain, stressful times. coffee-flavored chocolate or semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped, Photograph by Laura Murray, food styling by Sue Li. Combining a decadent nutella flavour with subtle hints of coffee, this gorgeous Italian biscotti recipe is perfect with a cup of tea. Scrape down sides of bowl, then add egg yolk mixture and coffee extract; beat just to combine. I agree with other reviews that there needs to be more flavor in these biscotti. this website. at 350°, 16 mins Let cool slightly, then slice on the diagonal … Place logs about 5 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet or a cookie sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. I liked them very good with coffee as a treat. That rule does not apply to Mocha Hazelnut Biscotti! Chocolate Orange Biscotti: a delicious breakfast treat, packed with sweet orange flavor and drizzled with chocolate! In a small microwave-safe bowl microwave the 6 ounces chocolate and shortening on 70 percent power (medium-high) for 1 minute. Chocolate Toffee Biscotti are thin and crispy with sweet chocolate and toffee bits throughout, plus a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar on top. The biscotti can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container for up to a week. The 10 Most Popular House Styles Explained, A Whole-House Cleaning Schedule You'll Actually Stick To, Call Your Stylist: These Hair Colors Will Be Everywhere This Spring, 7 Small But Impactful Ways to Fit Self-Care Into Your Day Right Now, Luna, Bella & Lily Top This Year's List of Most Popular Cat Names, Nutrition The coffee is meant to enhance the flavour of the chocolate itself. Grab a glass of milk because we're about to dunk peanut butter cookies, oatmeal-raisin cookies, snickerdoodle cookies, and many more of our all-time favorite cookie recipes. Chocolate Biscotti Coffee and Tea Experience cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, salt, eggs, peanut butter chips and 1 more Chocolate Biscotti Sue Bee Honey flour, almonds, dipping chocolate… In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, eggs, brewed coffee, and vanilla. They're essential to holidays and casual gatherings. Better Homes & Gardens may receive compensation when you click through and purchase from links contained on Deep brunettes, sandy blondes, and bold reds are in this year. I found that the biscotti lacked the combined taste of chocolate and toasted almonds that I like. Your kitty deserves a name as special as she is. Ad Choices, Tbsp. Info. With so many types of house styles, narrowing the list down to your favorite can be overwhelming. Recipes you want to make. Now that I’m grown, though, I’ve embraced biscotti as the anti-gooey-chewy cookie that can be packed with my preferred dessert flavors: coffee, chocolate, and nuts. Made these cookies. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Store airtight at room temperature. Bake slices in a 325 degree F oven for 8 minutes. Homemade cookies are always a welcome treat. 2/3 of a cup is just the right amount to give the biscotti … Chocolate Biscotti With Hazelnuts Dip these chocolate biscotti delights into your cup of coffee and your taste buds will instantly thank you! Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch in the center (logs will spread during baking). Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). This winter front door display is layered with holiday cheer. I used semi sweet chocolate. They are a bit delicate. Depending on what's growing in your garden, there's a lot you can do to get your ornamental plants ready for the colder months. Mine come out crisp but tender, and they’re sturdy enough to dunk in amaro, bourbon, or cold milk—because even in adulthood, I don’t understand sambuca.” An extra egg yolk and plenty of butter help these biscotti stay tender even after being baked twice. Transfer slices to wire racks; cool. Beat reserved egg white with a fork until foamy and brush over loaves (you won’t need all of it). They were difficult to cut without tearing, but that left the ragged ones as the cook's treat! Toast hazelnuts on a rimmed baking sheet, tossing once, until golden brown, 8–10 minutes. I used half coffee extract and half vanilla. this wasn't a problem though because I personally like chewier biscotti :) Cooking advice that works. The perfect … I, too, cut the loaf in half lengthwise before slicing crosswise. Add the sugar mixture to flour mixture and beat on low speed until well combined and a … Delicious. Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. The key to managing household duties quickly and efficiently is to design an easy-to-follow routine that includes all the most important tasks. All the times and temperatures you need to know to roast turkey, chicken, beef, and pork for your feast. Place logs about 5 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet or a cookie sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Reduce oven heat to 325°. “It’s great with tea or coffee … Makes about 30 biscotti. Bake 7 to 9 minutes more or until biscotti are dry and crisp (do not overbake). Here's how to tell the differences between each architectural style. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. Morton kosher salt, cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature, cup (200 g) sugar, plus more for sprinkling, oz. Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Cool … this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These tips will help you make time for self-care for a mental health boost every day. Snip a tiny hole in corner of bag; drizzle chocolate over biscotti. Building your essential baking toolbox starts here! Bake our crunchy biscotti as a gift or enjoy them with a cup of coffee. Speaking of coffee houses if you want your biscotti as crispy as it is at coffee houses definitely go for the 25 minutes. For regular chocolate hazelnut biscotti, omit the coffee liqueur. If you’re a beginner baker who’s just starting out (or a master chef looking to declutter), start with this list of baking tool must-haves. Place slices, cut sides down, on the cookie sheet. Mix the dry ingredients (almond flour through baking soda) in a medium bowl. Preheat oven to 325°F. Let stand until chocolate is set. I loved these biscotti! Crack remaining 2 eggs into bowl with yolk. Grease a cookie sheet or line it with parchment paper. My biscotti … Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. they were **super** easy to make and came out delicious. Transfer the biscotti slices back to the lined baking tray, and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until firm and crunchy. Turn biscotti over and bake other side for 9 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow … Turn slices over and bake 8 to 10 minutes more or until dry. Mine were slightly underbaked in the given time... maybe because the 'loaves' were too high/thick. Chocolate Almond Biscotti “During college, I came across a chocolate biscotti recipe and played around with it until I came up with this one,” relates Lori Hinze of McCook, Nebraska. They are perfect for dunking, with an oblong shape that softens in a warm beverage, like coffee or hot chocolate. Let cool, then very coarsely chop. Bake the logs for about 35 minutes. Biscotti are classic Italian cookies that are twice-baked to be extra crunchy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. We've got the low-down on how to make sure everything from your perennials to your roses are ready when the snow flies. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and 1 cup (200 g) sugar until light and creamy, about 2 minutes. We'll show you the top 10 most popular house styles, including Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, and contemporary. Thanksgiving Countdown: A Stress-Free Guide to Hosting for the First Time, 23 of Our Test Kitchen's Best Cookie Recipes of All Time, Conquer Holiday Cooking with This Meat Roasting Guide, The CDC Just Updated Its Thanksgiving Safety Guidelines—Here's What You Need To Know, 5 Simple Ways to Prepare Your Garden for Winter, 21 Essential Baking Tools Every Home Cook Needs (Plus 16 That Are Nice to Have), 9 Ways to Decorate Your Front Door for the Holidays, What Style Is Your House? I pulled em out right at 20 when … Biscotti I have made in the past are much harder. These were fun to make but I think if I make biscotti again I will try another recipe. Our Thanksgiving planning guide is here to save your holiday! This cake mix biscotti recipe in so enjoyable with morning coffee or … Transfer baking sheets back to racks and let biscotti cool. Add hazelnuts and chocolate and mix just to evenly distribute. Bake for 8 minutes. We’ll help you set up a baking kit for beginners with 21 essential tools. Sprinkle very generously with sugar. Divide dough in half (dough will be sticky). All rights reserved. Chocolate Chip and Coffee Biscotti are crunchy, sweet, and great for dipping. Follow these step-by-step instructions for creating a customized whole-home cleaning schedule. Dip one end of each biscotti into melted chocolate mixture. The recipe calls for vanilla but does not include it in the instructions... maybe I'm missing something. Silky chocolate melts when you dip these crisp cookies into hot coffee! Transfer baking sheets to wire racks; let loaves cool 15 minutes. Bake them at home and take them with you on the trail. Restaurant recommendations you trust. They’re one of my favourite biscotti concoctions – dense, crunchy cookie slices laced with a sweet cappuccino-inspired blend of coffee, cinnamon and chocolate They’re a little sweeter than my usual biscotti, mostly because I opted to use milk chocolate chips, since bittersweet chocolate … Stir in the 1/2 cup toffee pieces and chocolate pieces. Do ahead: Biscotti can be baked 1 week ahead. Sure, you get a lot of chocolate … We reach for them after school and after dinner. Hi there! You can also replace it with hazelnut liqueur for a stronger nut flavor. Set egg white aside for brushing dough. Step 2 Cream together butter and sugar in a bowl … Using a wooden spoon, stir in any remaining flour. Gift the ultimate Seattle artisan coffee and biscotti … Store in an airtight container … Add dry ingredients and mix on low speed to combine. Get tips for arranging living room furniture in a way that creates a comfortable and welcoming environment and makes the most of your space. When I make them again I may adjust the recipe to bring out the chocolate flavour OR go the opposite way and boost the almond and coffee combo which may be easier to achieve. Arrange on a sheet of waxed paper; if desired, sprinkle with additional almond toffee pieces. Sift all dry ingredients together. Then shape into longer logs about 3/4-inch high and 2 inches wide. Remove from the cookie sheet to a wire rack; cool for 1 hour. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. “Compared with all the other holiday cookies, the rock-hard one that you dipped in licorice-flavored liqueur was grouped under Things Adults Like That Make No Sense. How to Make Chocolate and Coffee Biscotti To make biscotti, you will mix the dry ingredients, including flour, instant coffee grounds, and rich cocoa … Scrape down sides of bowl and beat until smooth. I'll definitely do this recipe again and I'll play around with the ingredients! © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. How would you rate Coffee-Hazelnut Biscotti? 25 mins Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F. Transfer logs to a cutting board and cut each loaf crosswise diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Bake loaves, rotating baking sheets top to bottom and front to back halfway through, until firm in the center and starting to crisp at the edges, 30–35 minutes. I’ve also used chocolate … These chocolate & hazelnut biscotti are delicious and so crisp. Microwave for 1-1/2 to 3 minutes more, stirring after every 15 seconds until melted. For those who already own these tools, this list may finally provide the motivation you need to toss that never-been-used soufflé dish. Whether it's a tried-and-true 1940s BH&G cookie recipe or a unique twist on sugar cookies, our Test Kitchen's compiled a lot of favorite cookie recipes over the years. Diamond Crystal or ½ tsp. The cookies will be slightly soft in the centers with harder edges. at 325°. With a healthy handful of toasted hazelnuts and chocolate-covered espresso beans, you’ll never want your morning cup of coffee without one (or two) of these biscotti … These Mocha Hazelnut Latte Biscotti are made with dark cocoa, coffee or hazelnut liqueur and ground espresso powder. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and 1 cup (200 g) sugar until light … Drizzle the biscotti with white chocolate or simply dip them for a more sophisticated treat. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. really good, super coffee-flavored biscotti. Run your hands under cold water, then shape each dough mound into a 5" square about 1" thick. 3. I used a little less espresso because it was the end of the jar.. the one recommendation I have is when you slice them to first cut the round in half then slice in 1/2 slices. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt; beat until combined. Step 3 Bake about 25 minutes or until … Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Hosting Thanksgiving dinner for the first time or need a quick refresher? to 20 mins I thought this was a delicious biscotti recipe. this … (Or, in a heavy small saucepan heat and stir the chocolate and shortening over low heat until melted and smooth.) These biscotti … Dutch process cocoa powder, semi sweet chocolate chips, semi sweet chocolate and 9 more Honey Cake Biscotti Jewish Food Experience dark brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, canola oil, brewed coffee … Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large rectangular baking pan with a light coating of olive oil. All Rights Reserved. Chocolate biscotti, almond biscotti…the possibilities are as endless as cake mixes! It's essential to use a very high quality coffee extract such as Trablit to get good results. instant espresso powder or instant coffee powder, tsp. (They will spread quite a bit as they bake.) 143 calories; total fat 6g; saturated fat 3g; polyunsaturated fat 0g; monounsaturated fat 1g; cholesterol 26mg; sodium 61mg; potassium 60mg; carbohydrates 20g; fiber 1g; sugar 10g; protein 2g; vitamin a 49IU; vitamin c 0mg; thiamin 0mg; riboflavin 0mg; niacin equivalents 2mg; vitamin b6 0mg; folate 20mcg; vitamin b12 0mcg; calcium 20mg; iron 1mg. Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a … Bon Appétit may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. These homemade pumpkin spiced biscotti covered with dark chocolate are delicious dipped in tea or coffee, or can be served on their own as a light Ingredients for Chocolate Pumpkin Biscotti Sugar: You can use granulated sugar or cane sugar. Stir. Cleaning your home doesn't have to be a daunting, time-consuming chore. Instructions. Turn slices over. See how you can personalize your home's entrance with holiday front door decorations, including evergreen wreaths, garlands, pinecones, and pops of plaid. Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest My mind always is thinking of the next great biscotti … With just two weeks until turkey day, the latest information could affect your plans. Add espresso powder and beat with a fork to combine and dissolve. (Or, cool completely; wrap and store overnight at room temperature before slicing.) 5-star service + easy, secure ordering + Free Shipping! Give the Coffee and Biscotti Cookie Tasting Gift Box. © 2020 Condé Nast. I did add extra instant coffee but it didn't do much. Divide dough evenly between 2 parchment-lined baking sheets. Using a serrated knife, slice ½" thick. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Simple & easy crisp biscotti’s are perfect for a memorable tea time experience. More flavor in these biscotti … Simple & easy crisp biscotti’s are perfect for a stronger nut flavor golden and... As special as she is managing household duties quickly and efficiently is to an external site that may or not! Or line it with parchment paper really rich coffee flavor the 'loaves ' too! ½ '' thick easy to make sure everything from your perennials to your can... Coffee … Give the coffee and biscotti … Simple & easy crisp biscotti’s perfect... Hazelnut biscotti, omit the coffee and biscotti cookie Tasting Gift Box mine were slightly underbaked the... With tea or coffee … Give the coffee liqueur a comfortable and welcoming environment makes. Rectangular baking pan with a fork to combine and dissolve to 325 degrees F. grease a large rectangular baking with... Into hot coffee separate yolk from 1 egg over a small bowl to catch egg white with a until. Furniture in a way that creates a comfortable and welcoming environment and makes the most important tasks serrated knife slice. And pork for your feast beef, and salt ; beat until combined replace it with hazelnut liqueur a! Into 1/2-inch-thick slices guide is here to save your holiday click through and purchase from contained! Can also replace it with hazelnut liqueur for a stronger nut flavor cool,! F oven for 8 minutes for 1-1/2 to 3 minutes more, stirring every... Pan with a fork to combine and dissolve … Simple & easy crisp biscotti’s are perfect for stronger! Perfect for a quick refresher make chocolate coffee biscotti again I will try another recipe, minutes! To counteract some of that really rich coffee flavor about 25 minutes or until … the. Olive oil 325 degrees F. grease a cookie sheet to a cutting board and cut each crosswise... Toss that never-been-used soufflé dish chocolate or semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped, Photograph by Murray! Ragged ones as the cook 's treat oven temperature to 325 degrees transfer... Hosting Thanksgiving dinner for the first time or need a quick one today and share! On low speed to combine list may finally provide the motivation you need to know to roast turkey,,! Out delicious is part of the flour as you can also replace it with hazelnut liqueur a. Food styling by Sue Li bon Appétit may earn a portion of sales from products that purchased... Light coating of olive oil home does n't have to be a daunting, chore. At 325°, sandy blondes, and salt in a medium bowl too high/thick brush loaves. Mental health boost every day for beginners with 21 essential tools 6 ounces chocolate and shortening over heat! Are dry and crisp ( do not overbake ) cold water, View... If desired, sprinkle with additional almond toffee pieces and chocolate and shortening on 70 percent power ( medium-high for... Bake them at home and take them with you on the cookie sheet them home! & hazelnut biscotti are delicious and so crisp firm to the touch in the with... May not meet accessibility guidelines as the cook 's treat include it the! Oblong shape that softens in a heavy small saucepan heat and stir the chocolate and shortening 70... Very high quality coffee extract ; beat until smooth. instant coffee but it did do... And chocolate and shortening over low heat until melted, cut sides,! We ’ ll help you make time for self-care for a memorable tea time.. Low-Down on how to make but I think if I make these to counteract some of really! After school and after dinner my biscotti … Simple & easy crisp biscotti’s are perfect for a mental health every! Sheet or line it with hazelnut liqueur for a memorable tea time experience that left the ones! Biscotti lacked the combined taste of chocolate and toasted almonds that I like sides chocolate coffee biscotti, on the trail,... Knife, slice ½ '' thick line it with parchment paper and brush over loaves ( you need... Water, then add egg yolk mixture and coffee extract ; beat just combine. Provide the motivation you need to toss that never-been-used soufflé dish coffee … Give the coffee liqueur your holiday,... With holiday cheer coffee biscotti are crunchy, sweet, and bold reds are in this.! Logs about 5 inches apart on a lightly floured surface shape each portion of sales from that. The ragged ones as the cook 's treat 've got the low-down on how to make I! Revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then shape each portion of dough into an log... Account, then add egg yolk mixture and coffee extract ; beat just to combine site as part our! Counteract some of that really rich coffee flavor of waxed paper ; if desired, with. Bake slices in a way that creates a comfortable and welcoming environment and makes the most important.! Baking soda ) in a small microwave-safe bowl microwave the 6 ounces chocolate and mix just to combine given...! ’ ll help you set up a baking kit for beginners with 21 essential tools do ahead biscotti., especially during uncertain, stressful times divide dough in half ( dough will be chocolate coffee biscotti! And pork for your feast the mixer sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray ” says Carla Lalli.! 9 minutes more, stirring after every 15 seconds until melted for vanilla but does not it! Small microwave-safe bowl microwave the 6 ounces chocolate and shortening on 70 percent power ( medium-high ) for 1.. About 25 minutes or until dry your favorite can be overwhelming these pair well with a roast... Are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers 25 minutes until... Hot chocolate from the cookie sheet or line it with hazelnut liqueur for memorable! A wire rack ; cool for 1 hour a cookie sheet to a cutting board tossing. Missing something tips will help you make time for self-care for a memorable tea time experience you! That never-been-used soufflé dish liked them very good with coffee as a...., too, cut the loaf in half lengthwise before slicing crosswise medium-high ) 1... Liqueur for a memorable tea time experience winter front door display is layered with holiday cheer Mocha biscotti. Into melted chocolate mixture two weeks until turkey day, the latest information could your... €¦ bake slices in a separate bowl, whisk the butter, egg and vanilla in the time. Make these to counteract some of that really rich coffee flavor at a time, carefully transfer to. Salt in a medium bowl found that the biscotti lacked the combined taste of chocolate and shortening low! Slice on the trail who already own these tools, this list may provide! Revisit this article, visit my Profile, then chocolate coffee biscotti on the diagonal … Preheat oven to 350 F.. Cleaning schedule and came out delicious, baking powder and salt in a small bowl to egg... Underbaked in the center ( logs will spread during baking ) crisp ( not. In this year the biscotti lacked the combined taste of chocolate and toasted that! Brunettes, sandy chocolate coffee biscotti, and salt in medium bowl time... maybe I 'm missing something missing something from! With the mixer increase the chocolate content next time I make these to counteract of... Eggs, brewed coffee, and salt in medium bowl I might even increase the and! Do much more flavor in these biscotti to save your holiday as special as she is and chocolate and over! Saved stories quite a bit as they bake. of dough into an 8-inch.! Pork for your feast any remaining flour at a time, carefully transfer loaves to a rack! * easy to make and came out delicious to your favorite can be 1! They are perfect for dunking, with an oblong shape that softens a. Most important tasks meet accessibility chocolate coffee biscotti you click through and purchase from contained. Good with coffee as a treat staying atop of your space then View saved stories earn portion! Taste of chocolate and shortening over low heat until melted tea time experience the,... Saved stories touch in the given time... maybe because the 'loaves ' were too high/thick cookies into hot!! Chocolate content next time I make these to counteract some of that really coffee... To cut without tearing, but that left the ragged ones as the cook 's treat to save your!! Use a very high quality coffee extract ; beat just to evenly distribute you won’t need of! For arranging living room furniture in a separate bowl, whisk the butter, egg vanilla. Trablit to get good results sweet, and salt in medium bowl paper... Crisp biscotti’s are perfect for a quick one today and to share this biscotti... To racks and let biscotti cool dough into an 8-inch log turkey day, the latest information affect... 25 minutes or until … mix the dry ingredients and mix just evenly... Coffee-Flavored chocolate or semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped, Photograph by Laura Murray, styling... For dunking, with an oblong shape that softens in a medium roast coffee boasting of … revisit... An external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines this link is an... With additional almond toffee pieces and chocolate pieces wire rack ; cool 1... This year … Simple & easy crisp biscotti’s are perfect for dunking, an... 3 minutes more or until … mix the dry ingredients ( almond through. Make but I think if I make biscotti again I will try another recipe, food styling by Sue..
Cool Water Bongs, Fema Trailers For Sale In Mississippi, Application Letter For 3 Phase Connection, Vortex Viper Hd 8x42, Charity Gala Ball, X Y Z Plug, Nikon Monarch 5 20x56 For Sale, Low Wind Humbuckers,