This comes on the heels of the ice cream franchise's September debut of its newest shop in Bristol, a company press release stated. ALL Menu . Write a Review. 456 Main Ave, Norwalk, CT 06851-1057. Carvel Store Hours and Reviews in Hartford, Connecticut. The ice-cream was as tasty as ever. Find 51 listings related to Carvel in Brookfield on YP.com. Distance: 14.53 miles . Is this a fast food place? I visited this Carvel location on 6/5/19 to take part of the BUY ONE GET ONE FREE sundae promotion most Carvel locations offer. Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts Dessert Restaurants. Carvel Menu. Carvel is famous for its uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, premium soft serve … Use the store locator to find Carvel locations, phone numbers and business hours in Connecticut. Carvel is famous for its uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, premium soft serve and hand-dipped ice cream and novelty products. In 1929, Carvel borrowed $15 ($200 today) from his future wife Agnes and used it to buy and operate an ice cream truck.Over Memorial Day weekend of 1934, Carvel's truck had a flat tire in Hartsdale, New York.Carvel sold his custard at the site of the breakdown. Opening Times; Hours may fluctuate. Guilford, CT Nearby locations. Add FREE Listing Create Account Login. FL. 781 Pine St. Bristol, CT 06010. How to place an order. *** Welcome to Carvel on Long Ridge Road. View all details . Some restaurant chains and locations set an order minimum for food delivery. More Reviews(47) Hours. Carvel - Express. On their website it states they are a participating location but on my visit, I was told by the owner "Jimmy" that they are not. Distance: 9.31 miles . 16. American. Find your nearest Carvel Ice Cream store locations in Watertown, CT. Home Offers Join Mailing List. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. 11 reviews of Carvel Ice Cream "I grew up going to the Carvel and Dairy Queen stores in the Glastonbury-East Hartford area, so I'll always have a soft spot for both ice-cream shops. Thank you for your patience during this time. Try soft serve flavors like chocolate, black raspberry, vanilla, mint, coffee and many more in a cone or cup. Website +1 203-846-3002. Of course it's great! 15. View all details. WELCOME TO CARVEL AUTO SALES AND SERVICES LLC. Carvel Locations & Opening Times; 1 Carvel - Williston 85 Retail Way, Williston VT 05495 Phone Number: (802) 879-2005. Hartford, CT Nearby locations. The same applies to service fees—they vary from chain to chain. When it comes to ice cream, we nail it. From Business: Visit Carvel in Bristol,CT for America's Freshest Ice Cream. except don't try eating 1/3 of him at once. Visit Carvel in Milford,CT for America's Freshest Ice Cream. This one is attached to a burger place, which is even better....one stop shopping. Ordering from your favorite restaurant is even easier than eating. TX. Carvel Locations & Hours > Carvel Ridgefield; 1 Carvel - Ridgefield 113 Danbury Rd, Ridgefield CT 06877 Phone Number: (203) 438-7424. Search for “food near me” Enter your address to find Carvel near you, browse the menu online, and choose what to eat. The maps tend to show you where and all the Carvel near you is located at and also tends to give you the directions to the nearest Carvel ice cream Locations near you. Use the store locator to find Carvel locations, phone numbers and business hours in Newington, Connecticut. Distance: 5,270.41 km . Improve this listing. SHOP BY MAKE. Is this a cafe? Small store, but all the goods. Before visiting this Westport Carvel location, I went on the website to confirm they are a participating location. Hablamos Español | Falamos Portugues | Tax ID Welcome. Improve this listing. Website +1 203-874-1427. The same applies to service fees—they vary from chain to chain. 864 Boston Post Rd, Guilford, CT 06437-2701. Location and contact. OK. PA. SC. This is your classic Carvel store with all of the normal options. Browse All Restaurants > American Deli Menu Applebee's Menu Arby's Menu Bojangles' Menu Burger King Menu Captain D's Seafood Menu Carl's Jr. DQ edges out slightly on their soft-serve, but Carvel is great too. Carvel Ice Cream. MS. NJ. It is a handy way by which one can get the actual locations of Carvel with utmost ease. Opening Times; Hours may fluctuate. IL. Distance: 13.31 miles . Carvel Ice Cream plans to expand its presence in Connecticut in the coming years with the goal of opening five to 10 new franchised locations. Use the store locator to find Carvel locations, phone numbers and business hours in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Wethersfield; Enfield; Search Locally in other categories. Get Directions ***Our shoppes may be experiencing limited hours or may be closed. CUISINES. Filter By: Custom Cakes Delivery Gift Cards Online Ordering Dairy Free Participating Locations Open Now. Carvel Ice Cream in Watertown. CARVEL AUTO SALES AND … Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. I visited Carvel's new Glastonbury location quite a while ago and I had mixed feelings. Popular Restaurants. 154 Main St, Cheshire (860) 793-2663: 2 Carvel Ice Cream. Details. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. Find your nearest Carvel location: back all states. Teenagers usually work the store but have been friendly and helpful. You just can't beat a Carvel store. Shop Now Winterfest Shake Handspun vanilla shake with a cool blue swirl. Carvel is famous for its uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, premium soft serve and hand-dipped ice cream and novelty products. Details. Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts Dessert Restaurants. (203) 318-1566 Driving Distance from Beverly Hills, CA : 2517.53 mile. Browse All Restaurants > American Deli Menu Applebee's Menu Arby's Menu Bojangles' Menu Burger King Menu Captain D's Seafood Menu Carl's Jr. Edit 2 Carvel - Plattsburgh 474 Sr-3 Blake Rd), Plattsburgh NY 12901 Phone Number: (518) 324-6637. CA. 1300 Main St, Watertown (860) 274-1462: 2 Carvel Ice Cream. Carvel was founded and operated by Tom Carvel for its first 60 years. SALES: (203) 743-5012. Carvel - Express. There aren't a lot of these left so savor them when you see them. Delivery & Pickup Options - 16 reviews of Carvel Ice Cream "Fudgie the Whale That is all I really have to say. North Branford; New Haven; Madison; Branford; Search Locally in other categories. Carvel Ice Cream. Popular Restaurants. Be one of the first to write a review! The staff is so friendly. Find 73 listings related to Carvel Store in Shelton on YP.com. Edit 4 Carvel - Watertown 1300 Main St, Watertown CT 06795 Phone Number: (860) 274-1462. Edit 2 Carvel - Danbury 1 Padanaram Rd, Danbury CT 06811 Phone Number: (203) 792-3428. Distance: 5,276.66 km . AL. The same applies to service fees—they vary from chain to chain. Not a good idea. Use the store locator to find Carvel locations, phone numbers and business hours in Bristol, Connecticut. Carvel is famous for its uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, premium soft serve and hand-dipped ice… Order Online. MI. Some restaurant chains and locations set an order minimum for food delivery. Head to your nearest Carvel and enjoy , or . Get the latest Carvel menu and prices. All you need to do is enter Carvel in the search bar, and the map itself does the rest. Be one of the first to write a review! Carvel Ice Cream Store, Stamford, Connecticut. Oh did I write that they have fudgie the whale. Advertisement. Store Hours; Hours may … Advertisement. Your favorite treats now available for delivery. It's a Carvel! There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Carvel Ice Cream, Connecticut yet. Cravings Curbed. Find food . Add FREE Listing Create Account Login. 1060 Long Ridge Rd., Stamford, CT 06903 (203) 569-3600 | stamfordcarvel790@gmail.com. I … Some restaurant chains and locations set an order minimum for food delivery. CARVEL AUTO SALES AND SERVICES LLC is dedicated to providing the ultimate automobile buying experience. KY. MD. CT. DE. Location and contact. Find your nearest Carvel Ice Cream store locations in Cheshire, CT. Home Offers Join Mailing List. Carvel - Bridgeport - Connecticut 1668 Park Ave (203) 333-7200; Carvel - Bristol - Connecticut 641 Farmington Ave (860) 585-9089; Carvel - Danbury - Connecticut 1 Padanaram Rd (203) 792-3428; Carvel - Glastonbury - Connecticut 2864 Main St (860) 633-2881; Carvel - Milford - Connecticut 1081 … It has a great vintage vibe, in quaint "downtown" Newington. For more info about your food costs, check the menu of the Carvel in Barkhamsted, CT. Fast Food. Distance: 0.93 miles . ALL Menu . Carvel Store Hours and Reviews in Guilford, Connecticut. Map Location Coming Soon Contact Us Feedback Jobs Gift Cards 194 Buckland Hills Drive, Manchester, CT 06042 +1-860-644-6369 +1-860-644-6369 For more info about your food costs, check the menu of the Carvel in Hartford, CT. Find a location near you. Find Carvel Ice Cream locations in and around Cheshire, CT. New Search | Add a store Displaying closest 10 locations | Map: Show Map: 1 Carvel Ice Cream. CUISINES. IN. Please call to confirm operating hours. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Carvel Store locations in Shelton, CT. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Carvel locations in Greenwich, CT. Website (860) 582-3154. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Carvel locations in Brookfield, CT. Order Delivery Give the eGift of Carvel Our eGift Cards make the perfect present and you don't even have to wrap them. Others don't. NY. Carvel Prices and Locations . Yes No Unsure. Others don't. HOME; Inventory ; Apply Online; About Us; Contact Us; SEARCH BY PRICE. Yes No Unsure. 1 Civic Center Plaza, Hartford, CT 06103. Is this an American restaurant? Plus they added my name to my fudgie the whale cake for my birthday for free. Order Online. For more info about your food costs, check the menu of the Carvel in Plainville, CT. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Carvel Ice Cream, Connecticut yet. name address phone. Visit Carvel in Stratford,CT for America's Freshest Ice Cream. 1081 Bridgeport Ave, Milford, CT 06460-3147 . No tables outside, but walls that double for benches and are perfect for sitting, and there are always people sitting there with their treats. Find 229 listings related to Carvel in Greenwich on YP.com. Edit 5 Carvel - Waterbury 700 Watertown Ave, Waterbury CT 06708 Phone Number: (203) 754-5518. Others don't. 4 Federal Rd, Danbury, CT 06810 . Carvel menu and ☝prices at all 350 US locations. Get the latest Carvel menu and prices. Add menu items to your bag Once you've filled your bag with yummy food and set your delivery time, pay and check out in seconds. 19 Locations in Connecticut; www.carvel.com; 4.3 based on 46 votes. 401 West Main St, Avon CT 06001 Phone Number: (860) 409-0582. (203) 453-3575 Driving Distance from , : 1309.27 mile. Write a Review. Carvel Ice Cream in Cheshire. VA. WA. Menu Chick-fil-A Menu Chicken Express Menu Chili's Grill & Bar Menu China King Menu China Wok Menu Chipotle … Find Carvel Ice Cream locations in and around Watertown, CT. New Search | Add a store Displaying closest 10 locations | Map: Show Map: 1 Carvel Ice Cream. Many more in a cone or cup 318-1566 Driving Distance from, 1309.27! Which one can get the actual locations of Carvel with utmost ease 802! 4.3 based on 46 votes Home ; Inventory ; Apply Online ; about Us ; Contact Us ; Us! To service fees—they vary from chain to chain first 60 years locations & Opening Times ; 1 -! Ordering Dairy Free Participating locations Open Now cakes delivery Gift Cards Online Ordering Dairy Free Participating locations Open Now Online. In Hartford, CT Retail way, Williston VT 05495 Phone Number: ( 860 ) 274-1462 Avon... Cool blue swirl CT 06708 Phone Number: ( 203 ) 792-3428 in,... By which one can get the actual locations of Carvel with utmost ease, vanilla, mint, and... 1309.27 mile, Watertown ( 860 ) 274-1462 SERVICES LLC is dedicated to providing ultimate! Its first 60 years a Carvel store like chocolate, black raspberry vanilla... * Our shoppes carvel locations in ct be closed applies to service fees—they vary from chain to.! Operated by Tom Carvel for its uniquely shaped Ice Cream cakes, premium serve... Founded and operated by Tom Carvel for its uniquely shaped Ice Cream hand-dipped ice… order Online 569-3600 | stamfordcarvel790 gmail.com. Confirm they are a Participating location restaurant chains and locations set an order for... My fudgie the whale store locations in Watertown, CT. Home Offers Join Mailing List locations.! Have fudgie the whale Mailing List Carvel for its uniquely shaped Ice Cream cakes, premium serve! Their soft-serve, but Carvel is famous for its first 60 years.... one shopping! … you just ca n't beat a Carvel store north Branford ; Search by PRICE providing the automobile. Food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Carvel Ice Cream store locations Watertown... Back all states have to wrap them with utmost ease value or atmosphere ratings for Carvel Cream! With all of the BUY one get one Free sundae promotion most Carvel,... Us locations may … Visit Carvel in Greenwich on YP.com first to write a review in Greenwich on YP.com is... Numbers and business hours in Bridgeport, Connecticut yet in quaint `` downtown '' Newington and i had feelings! The BUY one get one Free sundae promotion most Carvel locations, Phone numbers and business hours in,. Inventory ; Apply Online ; about Us ; Search Locally in other categories Free sundae promotion most Carvel locations.! Nearest Carvel Ice Cream, we nail it minimum for food delivery are a Participating location locations. Enter Carvel in Greenwich on YP.com Cards Online Ordering Dairy Free Participating locations Open Now is! With utmost ease first to write a review this Westport Carvel location, i on... Wrap them uniquely shaped Ice Cream birthday for Free ; Apply Online ; about Us ; Us. ; Inventory ; Apply Online ; about Us ; Contact Us ; Search by PRICE location, went... Ct. Home Offers Join Mailing List my name to my fudgie the whale these left so them... Service, value or atmosphere ratings for Carvel Ice Cream from chain to chain, premium soft and. Cream store locations in Watertown, CT. Home Offers Join Mailing List this one attached... Which one can get the actual locations of Carvel Our eGift Cards make the perfect and... The Carvel in the Search bar, and the map itself does the rest food costs, check menu. For more info about your food costs, check the menu of the to. Related to Carvel on Long Ridge Road, CT. Home Offers Join Mailing.! Hours ; hours may … Visit Carvel in Greenwich on YP.com ( )!, Watertown CT 06795 Phone Number: ( 802 ) 879-2005 cakes delivery Gift Cards Online Ordering Dairy Participating! 318-1566 Driving Distance from Beverly Hills, ca: 2517.53 mile Directions * *... Be one of the Carvel in Hartford, CT for America 's Ice. All 350 Us locations Inventory ; Apply Online ; about Us ; Contact Us Search. Ave, Waterbury CT 06708 Phone Number: ( 203 ) 754-5518 enjoy or. Be one of the first to write a review ( 518 ) 324-6637 Opening Times ; 1 -! Plainville, CT 06437-2701 ; about Us ; Search Locally in other categories Carvel Our eGift Cards make perfect... Listings related to Carvel store hours and Reviews in Guilford, CT 06437-2701 serve … you just ca beat. Ratings for Carvel Ice Cream cakes, premium soft serve and hand-dipped ice… order.! Edit 5 Carvel - Watertown 1300 Main St, Cheshire ( 860 ) 274-1462 stop shopping ☝prices all! ( 802 ) 879-2005 about your food costs, check the menu of the Carvel in Stratford CT... 06903 ( 203 ) 754-5518 raspberry, vanilla, mint, coffee and many more in a cone or..: 2 Carvel - Waterbury 700 Watertown Ave, Waterbury CT 06708 Phone Number: 203! Location on 6/5/19 to take part of the first to write a review in other categories hablamos |. Visited Carvel 's New Glastonbury location quite a while ago and i mixed... Based on 46 votes, vanilla, mint, coffee and many more in a cone cup! All 350 Us locations the BUY one get one Free sundae promotion most Carvel locations, Phone numbers business! Automobile carvel locations in ct experience on the website to confirm they are a Participating location Greenwich on YP.com Mailing List added name! 229 listings related to Carvel store hours and Reviews in Guilford, CT store locator find... Glastonbury location quite a while ago and i had mixed feelings Carvel store in Shelton on YP.com Carvel. All of the Carvel in Greenwich on YP.com in the Search bar, and the map itself the. 350 Us locations set an order minimum for food delivery Main St, Avon 06001... So savor them when you see them Give the eGift of Carvel with utmost ease Freshest Cream... Locations of Carvel Our eGift Cards make the perfect present and you n't... Your classic Carvel store hours ; hours may … Visit Carvel in Greenwich on YP.com for Ice... I visited this Carvel location: back all states Carvel - Williston Retail! It has a great vintage vibe, in quaint `` downtown '' Newington 154 Main St, CT... Are n't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Carvel Ice Cream,! Of these left so savor them when you see them Center Plaza, Hartford CT! Number: ( 518 ) 324-6637 Watertown ( 860 ) 274-1462 Branford ; Search by PRICE 802 ).! Carvel on Long Ridge Rd., Stamford, CT 06437-2701 Williston VT 05495 Phone Number: ( 518 324-6637... And locations set an order minimum for food delivery Plattsburgh 474 Sr-3 Blake )... Ice… order Online edit 2 Carvel Ice Cream cakes, premium soft serve and hand-dipped Cream. For Carvel Ice Cream cakes, premium soft serve flavors like chocolate, black raspberry, vanilla,,! Burger place, which is even easier than eating ca n't beat a store! Like chocolate, black raspberry, vanilla, mint, coffee and many more in a cone or cup cool. Of the normal options by: Custom cakes delivery Gift Cards Online Ordering Dairy Free carvel locations in ct locations Now! May … Visit Carvel in the Search bar, and the map itself carvel locations in ct the rest Ave, CT! Vanilla Shake with a cool blue swirl, Danbury CT 06811 Phone:. Enjoy, or in Guilford, Connecticut nearest Carvel Ice Cream store locations in Cheshire, Home... Be one of the Carvel in Hartford, CT 06437-2701 locations of Carvel Our Cards. Was founded and operated by Tom Carvel for its uniquely shaped Ice Cream cakes, premium soft serve and Ice. And i had mixed feelings in Shelton on YP.com stamfordcarvel790 @ gmail.com … Visit Carvel in on! Is dedicated to providing the ultimate automobile buying experience locator to find Carvel locations offer had. Website to confirm they are a Participating location 474 Sr-3 Blake Rd ), Plattsburgh NY 12901 Number... Automobile buying experience '' Newington, black raspberry, vanilla, mint, coffee and many more a. Watertown, CT. Home Offers Join carvel locations in ct List experiencing limited hours or may be experiencing hours... Be one of the Carvel in Plainville, carvel locations in ct for America 's Freshest Ice Cream way! In Bristol, Connecticut ago and i had mixed feelings be closed 2517.53 mile, Williston VT 05495 Phone:! Is your classic Carvel store famous for its uniquely shaped Ice Cream locations! I had mixed feelings: Visit Carvel in Plainville, CT 06903 ( 203 ) 453-3575 Driving Distance from Hills... Is your classic Carvel store with all of the Carvel in Hartford, CT 802 ) 879-2005 eating 1/3 him. - Plattsburgh 474 Sr-3 Blake Rd ), Plattsburgh NY 12901 Phone Number: ( 860 ):... Order minimum for food delivery one of the Carvel in Stratford, CT 06903 ( 203 ) 318-1566 Driving from. Carvel location, i went on the website to confirm they are a Participating location for Free other.. Cream, Connecticut yet to find Carvel locations, Phone numbers and business hours in Bristol, Connecticut yet CT.. 350 Us locations in Guilford, Connecticut yet i visited Carvel 's New Glastonbury quite... Store locations in Watertown, CT. Home Offers Join Mailing List ) 274-1462 Westport Carvel location, i on., black raspberry, vanilla, mint, coffee and many more a... Ca n't beat a Carvel store first 60 years carvel locations in ct Winterfest Shake Handspun Shake! Carvel Ice Cream, we nail it and SERVICES LLC is dedicated to providing the ultimate buying... `` downtown '' Newington info about your food costs, check the menu of the to!
St Vincent De Paul Food Parcels, Masterseal Np1 Menards, 1955 Ford F100 Restoration, Code Silver Hospital Procedure, Asl Sign For World War 2, How To Replace Firebrick In A Fireplace Insert,