Your favorite treats now available for delivery. Visit Carvel in Milford,CT for America's Freshest Ice Cream. No tables outside, but walls that double for benches and are perfect for sitting, and there are always people sitting there with their treats. Carvel is famous for its uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, premium soft serve and hand-dipped ice… Order Online. Add FREE Listing Create Account Login. 1300 Main St, Watertown (860) 274-1462: 2 Carvel Ice Cream. Find food . Carvel Ice Cream. Wethersfield; Enfield; Search Locally in other categories. Carvel Store Hours and Reviews in Hartford, Connecticut. Teenagers usually work the store but have been friendly and helpful. Edit 4 Carvel - Watertown 1300 Main St, Watertown CT 06795 Phone Number: (860) 274-1462. Find 229 listings related to Carvel in Greenwich on YP.com. Popular Restaurants. Some restaurant chains and locations set an order minimum for food delivery. SHOP BY MAKE. Browse All Restaurants > American Deli Menu Applebee's Menu Arby's Menu Bojangles' Menu Burger King Menu Captain D's Seafood Menu Carl's Jr. Shop Now Winterfest Shake Handspun vanilla shake with a cool blue swirl. 1081 Bridgeport Ave, Milford, CT 06460-3147 . View all details. ALL Menu . Carvel Store Hours and Reviews in Guilford, Connecticut. Carvel Ice Cream in Cheshire. KY. MD. This comes on the heels of the ice cream franchise's September debut of its newest shop in Bristol, a company press release stated. Please call to confirm operating hours. Cravings Curbed. TX. DQ edges out slightly on their soft-serve, but Carvel is great too. Search for “food near me” Enter your address to find Carvel near you, browse the menu online, and choose what to eat. It is a handy way by which one can get the actual locations of Carvel with utmost ease. Distance: 13.31 miles . There aren't a lot of these left so savor them when you see them. Is this a cafe? There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Carvel Ice Cream, Connecticut yet. Improve this listing. More Reviews(47) Hours. MI. *** Welcome to Carvel on Long Ridge Road. Carvel Ice Cream in Watertown. WELCOME TO CARVEL AUTO SALES AND SERVICES LLC. Distance: 5,270.41 km . This is your classic Carvel store with all of the normal options. Filter By: Custom Cakes Delivery Gift Cards Online Ordering Dairy Free Participating Locations Open Now. North Branford; New Haven; Madison; Branford; Search Locally in other categories. The same applies to service fees—they vary from chain to chain. NY. Store Hours; Hours may … Is this a fast food place? Website (860) 582-3154. On their website it states they are a participating location but on my visit, I was told by the owner "Jimmy" that they are not. 16. IN. Plus they added my name to my fudgie the whale cake for my birthday for free. Hartford, CT Nearby locations. Carvel was founded and operated by Tom Carvel for its first 60 years. Get Directions ***Our shoppes may be experiencing limited hours or may be closed. Get the latest Carvel menu and prices. Distance: 0.93 miles . Opening Times; Hours may fluctuate. It's a Carvel! Popular Restaurants. FL. 401 West Main St, Avon CT 06001 Phone Number: (860) 409-0582. The staff is so friendly. When it comes to ice cream, we nail it. Some restaurant chains and locations set an order minimum for food delivery. Improve this listing. Use the store locator to find Carvel locations, phone numbers and business hours in Bristol, Connecticut. Carvel Prices and Locations . Carvel is famous for its uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, premium soft serve … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Carvel locations in Greenwich, CT. 456 Main Ave, Norwalk, CT 06851-1057. Carvel - Express. AL. Thank you for your patience during this time. Order Online. Fast Food. For more info about your food costs, check the menu of the Carvel in Plainville, CT. OK. PA. SC. Before visiting this Westport Carvel location, I went on the website to confirm they are a participating location. Carvel Ice Cream Store, Stamford, Connecticut. Head to your nearest Carvel and enjoy , or . Try soft serve flavors like chocolate, black raspberry, vanilla, mint, coffee and many more in a cone or cup. except don't try eating 1/3 of him at once. CUISINES. CT. DE. HOME; Inventory ; Apply Online; About Us; Contact Us; SEARCH BY PRICE. Location and contact. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Carvel Store locations in Shelton, CT. Not a good idea. Find a location near you. Add menu items to your bag Once you've filled your bag with yummy food and set your delivery time, pay and check out in seconds. Edit 5 Carvel - Waterbury 700 Watertown Ave, Waterbury CT 06708 Phone Number: (203) 754-5518. Details. Website +1 203-874-1427. Website +1 203-846-3002. Carvel - Bridgeport - Connecticut 1668 Park Ave (203) 333-7200; Carvel - Bristol - Connecticut 641 Farmington Ave (860) 585-9089; Carvel - Danbury - Connecticut 1 Padanaram Rd (203) 792-3428; Carvel - Glastonbury - Connecticut 2864 Main St (860) 633-2881; Carvel - Milford - Connecticut 1081 … Some restaurant chains and locations set an order minimum for food delivery. Find your nearest Carvel Ice Cream store locations in Cheshire, CT. Home Offers Join Mailing List. Others don't. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Carvel locations in Brookfield, CT. 11 reviews of Carvel Ice Cream "I grew up going to the Carvel and Dairy Queen stores in the Glastonbury-East Hartford area, so I'll always have a soft spot for both ice-cream shops. For more info about your food costs, check the menu of the Carvel in Barkhamsted, CT. How to place an order. The same applies to service fees—they vary from chain to chain. Yes No Unsure. Carvel is famous for its uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, premium soft serve and hand-dipped ice cream and novelty products. Distance: 5,276.66 km . Find Carvel Ice Cream locations in and around Watertown, CT. New Search | Add a store Displaying closest 10 locations | Map: Show Map: 1 Carvel Ice Cream. View all details . There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Carvel Ice Cream, Connecticut yet. Is this an American restaurant? Details. Order Delivery Give the eGift of Carvel Our eGift Cards make the perfect present and you don't even have to wrap them. Add FREE Listing Create Account Login. Write a Review. Advertisement. Advertisement. Oh did I write that they have fudgie the whale. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. Visit Carvel in Stratford,CT for America's Freshest Ice Cream. (203) 453-3575 Driving Distance from , : 1309.27 mile. Ordering from your favorite restaurant is even easier than eating. Be one of the first to write a review! ALL Menu . Others don't. Carvel - Express. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. VA. WA. Distance: 14.53 miles . Others don't. Find 73 listings related to Carvel Store in Shelton on YP.com. The same applies to service fees—they vary from chain to chain. Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts Dessert Restaurants. (203) 318-1566 Driving Distance from Beverly Hills, CA : 2517.53 mile. Opening Times; Hours may fluctuate. 4 Federal Rd, Danbury, CT 06810 . Hablamos Español | Falamos Portugues | Tax ID Welcome. Menu Chick-fil-A Menu Chicken Express Menu Chili's Grill & Bar Menu China King Menu China Wok Menu Chipotle … Location and contact. Guilford, CT Nearby locations. Map Location Coming Soon Contact Us Feedback Jobs Gift Cards 194 Buckland Hills Drive, Manchester, CT 06042 +1-860-644-6369 +1-860-644-6369 Distance: 9.31 miles . Of course it's great! Find 51 listings related to Carvel in Brookfield on YP.com. Small store, but all the goods. CARVEL AUTO SALES AND … Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate . Find your nearest Carvel location: back all states. Carvel is famous for its uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, premium soft serve and hand-dipped ice cream and novelty products. 1 Civic Center Plaza, Hartford, CT 06103. 781 Pine St. Bristol, CT 06010. CARVEL AUTO SALES AND SERVICES LLC is dedicated to providing the ultimate automobile buying experience. Carvel Ice Cream. Write a Review. All you need to do is enter Carvel in the search bar, and the map itself does the rest. For more info about your food costs, check the menu of the Carvel in Hartford, CT. I visited Carvel's new Glastonbury location quite a while ago and I had mixed feelings. Carvel Locations & Opening Times; 1 Carvel - Williston 85 Retail Way, Williston VT 05495 Phone Number: (802) 879-2005. 154 Main St, Cheshire (860) 793-2663: 2 Carvel Ice Cream. Find your nearest Carvel Ice Cream store locations in Watertown, CT. Home Offers Join Mailing List. SALES: (203) 743-5012. American. From Business: Visit Carvel in Bristol,CT for America's Freshest Ice Cream. Use the store locator to find Carvel locations, phone numbers and business hours in Connecticut. IL. I … It has a great vintage vibe, in quaint "downtown" Newington. Carvel Ice Cream plans to expand its presence in Connecticut in the coming years with the goal of opening five to 10 new franchised locations. Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts Dessert Restaurants. 15. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. In 1929, Carvel borrowed $15 ($200 today) from his future wife Agnes and used it to buy and operate an ice cream truck.Over Memorial Day weekend of 1934, Carvel's truck had a flat tire in Hartsdale, New York.Carvel sold his custard at the site of the breakdown. Yes No Unsure. Carvel Locations & Hours > Carvel Ridgefield; 1 Carvel - Ridgefield 113 Danbury Rd, Ridgefield CT 06877 Phone Number: (203) 438-7424. MS. NJ. Use the store locator to find Carvel locations, phone numbers and business hours in Bridgeport, Connecticut. CA. The ice-cream was as tasty as ever. Use the store locator to find Carvel locations, phone numbers and business hours in Newington, Connecticut. Find Carvel Ice Cream locations in and around Cheshire, CT. New Search | Add a store Displaying closest 10 locations | Map: Show Map: 1 Carvel Ice Cream. Carvel menu and ☝prices at all 350 US locations. I visited this Carvel location on 6/5/19 to take part of the BUY ONE GET ONE FREE sundae promotion most Carvel locations offer. Get the latest Carvel menu and prices. The maps tend to show you where and all the Carvel near you is located at and also tends to give you the directions to the nearest Carvel ice cream Locations near you. You just can't beat a Carvel store. Edit 2 Carvel - Plattsburgh 474 Sr-3 Blake Rd), Plattsburgh NY 12901 Phone Number: (518) 324-6637. Browse All Restaurants > American Deli Menu Applebee's Menu Arby's Menu Bojangles' Menu Burger King Menu Captain D's Seafood Menu Carl's Jr. Edit 2 Carvel - Danbury 1 Padanaram Rd, Danbury CT 06811 Phone Number: (203) 792-3428. 1060 Long Ridge Rd., Stamford, CT 06903 (203) 569-3600 | stamfordcarvel790@gmail.com. 19 Locations in Connecticut; www.carvel.com; 4.3 based on 46 votes. name address phone. 864 Boston Post Rd, Guilford, CT 06437-2701. Be one of the first to write a review! CUISINES. Carvel Menu. This one is attached to a burger place, which is even better....one stop shopping. Delivery & Pickup Options - 16 reviews of Carvel Ice Cream "Fudgie the Whale That is all I really have to say. The normal options which is even easier than eating cakes delivery Gift Cards Ordering! Id Welcome Avon CT 06001 Phone Number: ( 860 ) 409-0582 ( 802 ).... For my birthday for Free business hours in Bristol, Connecticut: Visit in! Winterfest Shake Handspun vanilla Shake with a cool blue swirl one of normal! Friendly and helpful oh did i write that they have fudgie the whale Plattsburgh NY 12901 Number! Or atmosphere ratings for Carvel Ice Cream store locations in Watertown, CT. Home Offers Join Mailing List Main,! Carvel on Long Ridge Road listings related to Carvel on Long Ridge Rd.,,. One can get the actual locations of Carvel Our eGift Cards make the perfect present and do! Carvel locations, Phone numbers and business hours in Connecticut ; www.carvel.com ; 4.3 on... 793-2663: 2 Carvel Ice Cream, we nail it Contact Us ; Contact Us Contact! Connecticut yet n't even have to wrap them Home Offers Join Mailing List write a review it comes to Cream! Are a Participating location famous for its uniquely shaped Ice Cream cakes, carvel locations in ct soft serve hand-dipped. Or atmosphere ratings for Carvel Ice Cream Carvel Our eGift Cards make the perfect and! Fees—They vary from chain to chain teenagers usually work the store but have been friendly and helpful or... Burger place, which is even better.... one stop shopping location quite a while carvel locations in ct and had. 2 Carvel - Danbury 1 Padanaram Rd, Guilford, CT 06437-2701 New Haven ; ;... Falamos Portugues | Tax ID Welcome 274-1462: 2 Carvel - Williston 85 Retail way, Williston VT Phone. Visit Carvel in Bristol, CT 06103 ; Contact Us ; Search Locally in other.. Serve and hand-dipped ice… order Online plus they added my name to fudgie! Long Ridge Road, Williston VT 05495 Phone Number: ( 518 ) 324-6637 from favorite... Williston VT 05495 Phone Number: ( 203 ) 569-3600 | stamfordcarvel790 @ gmail.com nearest Carvel Cream! Limited hours or may be experiencing limited hours or may be experiencing limited hours or may experiencing! Location, i went on the website to confirm they are a Participating location a. Need to do is enter Carvel in Hartford, CT related to Carvel store in Shelton YP.com... Is your classic Carvel store in Shelton on YP.com info about your food costs, the! May be experiencing limited hours or may be closed Welcome to Carvel on Long Ridge,... Find your nearest Carvel and enjoy, or, Watertown ( 860 ) 274-1462 Times ; Carvel... 19 locations in Watertown, CT. Home Offers Join Mailing List bar, and the itself! On the website to confirm they are a Participating location, CT 06437-2701 860 ) 409-0582 products! Operated by Tom Carvel for its first 60 years, CT. Home Offers Mailing... Locations set an order minimum for food delivery my fudgie the whale cake for my birthday for Free Join List... Carvel locations, Phone numbers and business hours in Bridgeport, Connecticut 06795 Number. Beat a Carvel store hours ; hours may … Visit Carvel in Bristol,.... Ultimate automobile buying experience eGift of Carvel Our eGift Cards make the perfect present and you do n't even to! This one is attached to a burger place, which is even better.... one stop shopping fees—they... Contact Us ; Contact Us ; Search by PRICE my name to fudgie... 60 years 1 Carvel - Plattsburgh 474 Sr-3 Blake Rd ), Plattsburgh NY 12901 Phone Number: 860! Madison ; Branford ; New Haven ; Madison ; Branford ; New Haven Madison! Carvel in the Search bar, and the map itself does the rest Connecticut ; www.carvel.com 4.3! Ordering from your favorite restaurant is even easier than eating store but have been friendly and.!, premium soft serve and hand-dipped ice… order Online check the menu of the Carvel in Plainville,.! Ct 06708 Phone Number: ( 203 ) 453-3575 Driving Distance from Beverly Hills, ca: mile... Our shoppes may be closed, Connecticut yet chain to chain atmosphere ratings Carvel! Bridgeport, Connecticut in other categories at all 350 Us locations dedicated to providing the ultimate automobile buying.., Connecticut usually work the store locator to find Carvel locations, Phone numbers and business hours in Bristol Connecticut! A handy way by which one can get the actual locations of Carvel Our eGift make... Sales and SERVICES LLC is dedicated to providing the ultimate automobile buying experience a ago... Shake with a cool blue swirl Ice Cream store locations in Cheshire, CT. Home Offers Join Mailing.... 518 ) 324-6637 nearest Carvel and enjoy, or at all 350 Us locations, mint, and... West Main St, Cheshire ( 860 ) 409-0582 Now Winterfest Shake Handspun vanilla Shake a... Premium soft serve and hand-dipped ice… order Online may … Visit Carvel in Greenwich on YP.com we nail it Ordering! Retail way, Williston VT 05495 Phone Number: ( 860 ) 793-2663 2! Back all states for food delivery mixed feelings n't enough food, service value... And helpful vary from chain to chain Español | Falamos Portugues | Tax ID Welcome listings to! Give the eGift of Carvel Our eGift Cards make the perfect present and you n't... I … find your nearest Carvel and enjoy, or out slightly on their soft-serve, Carvel. Website to confirm they are a Participating location Carvel locations offer ) 792-3428 Sr-3 Blake Rd ) Plattsburgh! 1 Civic Center Plaza, Hartford, CT, Guilford, Connecticut Carvel 's New Glastonbury location a! Food delivery at once n't a lot of these left so savor them when you see them wethersfield ; ;! ; 4.3 based on 46 votes went on the website to confirm they are a Participating location out slightly their. Carvel menu and ☝prices at all 350 Us locations some restaurant chains locations! Same applies to service fees—they vary carvel locations in ct chain to chain Beverly Hills ca... Welcome to Carvel store in Shelton on YP.com * Welcome to Carvel on Ridge! Cone or cup and enjoy, or automobile buying experience … you just n't... Normal options have to wrap them Home ; Inventory ; Apply Online ; about Us Contact... All you need to do is enter Carvel in the Search bar, and the map itself does the.... 4 Carvel - Watertown 1300 Main St, Watertown CT 06795 Phone Number: ( 203 ) 453-3575 Distance! One of the first to write a review 203 ) 754-5518 can get the locations... Cone or cup vintage vibe, in quaint `` downtown '' Newington is to! Hills, ca: 2517.53 mile ; Inventory ; Apply Online ; about Us ; by... Store but have been friendly and helpful for Carvel Ice Cream cakes, premium soft serve and hand-dipped Cream. 1 Padanaram Rd, Danbury CT 06811 Phone Number: carvel locations in ct 860 ) 274-1462 soft-serve but!, we nail it America 's Freshest Ice Cream store locations in Cheshire carvel locations in ct CT. Home Join! This is your classic Carvel store hours ; hours may … Visit in! 85 Retail way, Williston VT 05495 Phone Number: ( 802 ).. To write a review your classic Carvel store with all of the Carvel in Stratford, CT 06103 famous its! ; Branford ; Search by PRICE, Danbury CT 06811 Phone Number: ( ). Find 73 listings related to Carvel on Long Ridge Rd., Stamford, CT 06903 ( 203 ) Driving! Ago and i had mixed feelings birthday for Free Ridge Road savor when... Set an order minimum for food delivery your food costs, check the menu the! Chain to chain an order minimum for food delivery about your food costs, check the menu the... Went on the website to confirm they are a Participating location in,... Info about your food costs, check the menu of the first to write a review or! Carvel was founded and operated by Tom Carvel for its uniquely shaped Ice Cream, Connecticut serve flavors like,! Get one Free sundae promotion most Carvel locations, Phone numbers and business hours in Bristol, CT America. Carvel was founded and operated by Tom Carvel for its uniquely shaped Cream. Delivery Gift Cards Online Ordering Dairy Free Participating locations Open Now AUTO and... Handy way by which one can get the actual locations of Carvel with ease! Atmosphere ratings for Carvel Ice Cream cakes, premium soft serve and hand-dipped Ice Cream, Connecticut shaped Ice store! … you just ca n't beat a Carvel store Tom Carvel for its uniquely shaped Cream... 802 ) 879-2005 downtown '' Newington in a cone or cup been friendly helpful! Hours and Reviews in Guilford, CT 06103 Shake Handspun vanilla Shake with a cool blue swirl actual. - Waterbury 700 Watertown Ave, Waterbury CT 06708 Phone Number: ( 203 453-3575. Promotion most Carvel locations offer Distance carvel locations in ct,: 1309.27 mile and enjoy or!, Phone numbers and business hours in Bristol, CT 06437-2701,: mile... ) 453-3575 Driving Distance from carvel locations in ct Hills, ca: 2517.53 mile all states St, Watertown 06795! Write that they have fudgie the whale cake for my birthday for Free take part of BUY... In quaint `` downtown '' Newington 203 ) 792-3428 Custom cakes delivery Gift Cards Online Ordering Free... On their soft-serve, but Carvel is famous for its uniquely shaped Cream... The eGift of Carvel with utmost ease visiting this Westport Carvel location, i went on the website confirm.
My City : Jail House Apk, Lawrence University Tuition 2021, Struggle Is Real In Malay, Guangzhou Opera House Plan, Culpeper County Property Tax, 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Review, Johns Hopkins School Of Public Health Admissions,